anyone had one of these yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
this 1 plant has had alternating nodes since 1 week old and this is the first ive grown personally and not sure whether to go ahead and flower or keep as a mother? anyone have any ideas of why this has happened and is it anything special besides showing maturity within a week from seedling? ps i have already clipped 4 clones off the bottom ahead of time and now its kinda ugly.ps just thought id through a few more pics in there for fun.:eek:

tank and dogs 190.jpg

tank and dogs 191.jpg

tank and dogs 192.jpg

tank and dogs 193.jpg

tank and dogs 195.jpg

tank and dogs 189.jpg

tank and dogs 104.jpg

tank and dogs 120.jpg

i might have to git some photography lessons from tbg lol. what am i doing wrong old buddy?

Whats going on Skunk. Man i have never seen a plant with alternating nodes so early. Must be one of those freaks of nature. By the looks of your pics you are not letting the camera focus. Also try using the flash when you take your pics. ;)

Hey Skunk, you've got a couple of nice bucks on the wall there.Bow or gun? Congrats either way. I respect a man that makes his own meat and weed. I'm of that inclination myself. I hunt for meat and use the hides for leather.I grow veggies outside and weed inside.I've built most of my furniture too. You're a survivor Man. Usandthem from where the grass is blue

hey tbg you may be right its hard to tell what ill get next been breeding this ww 14 generations now , and on the camera i set it to auto and 1 time i saw it flash and others i did not. hey usaandthem thats a pretty cool name. i also like to davel with with corn,cucumber,tomaters, and a lil broc,andcoli, myself but yes i pretty much have to hunt for meat around here with 5 kids . the bucks on the wall was killed by a pse compound bow last year and the 2 does hanging was i day about 2 weeks ago with a 12 gauge. its about time to git me a couple more too we out of jerky and steaks lol. and by the way i see your location . my wifes family is here visiting as we speak from mississippi and were in ohio lol. ps i have alot more heads and antlers if anyone want to see then just thought id put a fer of them up there for fun. i believe im gonna go take a few more pics of my plants again and try to let the camera focus like tbg said .

Skunk, send more deer photos. I've got 4 on my wall. One of them is in the "BOOK". I've killed a couple of does with my bow but all of my big ones are gun kills.My bow is also a PSE.A Polaris Express. It's slow but quiet. I'd send pictures but I just got a digital camera for Christmas and I don't know what I'm doing yet. I'd like to show off my growbox too. 5 kids? We know what you do in your spare time.LOL. Gotta go. Usandthem from where the grass is blue.

Did you say you're growing White Widow? How big is your space? Are you using floros? Does the WW get very tall? My box is only 6' tall so I'm looking for something short. What kind of soil are you using? My current grow is bagseed. I don't know what it is but it's almost 3' tall and I'm hoping it will stop gaining in height soon. I've got two girls and 4 that haven't shown yet. I killed a boy last week. OK,that's enough for now. I've got to go watch the Wildcats play a game of B-Ball.Take it easy. Usand them from where the grass is blue

yes ive been growing ww for 14 generations now by breeding. just ordered seeds from dr. chronic and hempsys awhile back to try and start over to f-1 s without back breeding. my space is now seperated i have earlier pics in growroom setup and desighn i believe or general indoor grow i forget which there from last year. but i believe my building is 10 or 12 wide 12 or 14 long and 10 or 12 feet tall sorry dont feel like getting the tape out right now . but my grow space for veg is on half of the left hand side for the lengh and height of it . my flowering room consist of the whole back which is 10 or 12 high and around 10 wide.i had to do some modificatications i used to have a five foot ceiling in there and took it out so i can have more height also had it divided one side veg one side flower i took the divider out so i could have the width for atleast 12 plants flowering at same time.and yes i use flos for veg stage.and use hps for flower. ww is rather a short strain 5 foot outdoors probably could get a little taller. but indoor it averages around 3 to 3 in a half feet tall when waiting around a month or so to distinguish sex first. if put in earlier it will not get as tall but will loose on your weight. my soil is as of right now is greenthumb organic topsoil mixed with organic peat and composted peat moss and composted cow manure with 30 percent perlite and vermiculite but thats just me and if i were you i would use organic soil and nutes too 25 times better taste and potentcy with organic.did you say your plants were 3 feet tall, and are they in a flwering room or still in veg room?

tank and dogs 211.jpg

tank and dogs 221.jpg

tank and dogs 205.jpg

Remember that this is a marijuana forum....and some people (me one of those) don't expect to see dead animals on pictures!! Why don't you talk about it and show those pictures in a forum of hanters? No personal offence for you.....

Hey man, I sent you a PM with your text in it so you wouldn't have to type it all again. You'll have to upload the pics again tho'. PM's don't allow them. Please post it in the "Coffee Table" area and title it with "Hunting pictures" or the like.

Some people are kinda freaked with pictures showing blood and dead things. It's only fair to put it in the right place and label it for them.

Thanks man,

Stoney.

no problem stoney and my apoligies there hempokitty. usa and then lets go to the coffee table.

if you are going on 14 clones from clones, then i think that may explain why the nodes are showing the way they are.

Herb will bud eventually even if one does not turn down the lights. It just gets old enough. and maybe that is what has happened here.

nope not clones, just pollenating male to female to make seeds and give most to my friends that cannot afford or scared to order thereself off the internet then planting the rest and go at her again.

Cakes said:
Herb will bud eventually even if one does not turn down the lights. It just gets old enough. and maybe that is what has happened here.

I disagree... there are many, many times documented where plants are well over 10-15 years old on 18/6 or 24/0 lighting... still being used as mothers... I've had one well over 2.5 with no problems of changing to flower.

cakes maybe talking about the ruderalis the auto flowering strain. but however this is ww and kade is right as far as my knowledge goes. but thanks for trying. this is somekind of rare genetic and im gonna try to keep her going by cloning and also a mother till i find a scientifical reason as to why and what if any benifits , and ive already found 2 , for 1 it showed sex 1 week sooner than other sisters beside her under same light same nutes and there are 6 other sisters beside her and in front of her and she is also 17 inches tall as of yesterday and the rest are between 12 and 13inches and if im not mistaken this particular 1 sprouted 3 days later and was next 2 last popping upout of the 6.

Stoney Bud said:
Some people are kinda freaked with pictures showing blood and dead things. It's only fair to put it in the right place and label it for them.

and here I was all ready to post some dead type critters :D

what a spoil sport stony :p hehe

happy hempster year :bong:

I wasn't talking about ruderalis. I know what those are and I didn't mean to say that all plants will flower although I think that a great deal of them will. I was simply conveying something that has happened in some grows that I have had conversations about. The plants flowered due to apparent age since they had not experienced lighting change.

Cool descision to continue for scientific purposes!!

Cakes said:
I wasn't talking about ruderalis. I know what those are and I didn't mean to say that all plants will flower although I think that a great deal of them will. I was simply conveying something that has happened in some grows that I have had conversations about. The plants flowered due to apparent age since they had not experienced lighting change.

They definately can, I actually had a plant this grow that did it on me.. altho all I did was put it under 7500+ lumens per foot and she came back on me.
More then not... it won't happen. Just like leftys to righties... left handed ppl are the only ppl that use the right part of the brain. :p

hey i think i may have taken a little bit better pics of it this time had a little practice and a lot of help from soulsuit and tbg but more or less soulsuit did some research on my camera and say the majority of people have problems with still pics but the camcorder in it does a good job . so i guess i cant do too much better than keeping the light behind my back and turn off flos or hps. anyways try these and see if you think it shows a little better definition or not .

tank and dogs 229.jpg

tank and dogs 227.jpg

tank and dogs 228.jpg

tank and dogs 211.jpg

skunk said:
no problem stoney and my apoligies there hempokitty. usa and then lets go to the coffee table.

Hey Skunk, thanks very much for the apologies. Is nothing to do with the dead animals or the blood. I don't freak out because of the pictures. I've seen many pictures and videos of abused and killed animals just for fun and pleasure and that's why I made my choice of loving and caring for them. I don't agree with what you do but I certainly respect it.
Is like people who believe or not in God: I don't but I respect people who do and I don't try to make them change their mind.
As i said in my previous thread, has nothing to do with you but just with the subject.

Cakes said:
The more...interactions we ascertain<<but not all interactions i guess
Right because I know enough of what happen in the world, I choose differently. And remember, you have to choose your interactions....not let other people impose them to you! I don't interact with negative stuff I don't like and I'm not interested in.

When I come to this Forum, I know I'll find people that agree on the same thing....:ccc: smoking is good and growing is even better!! :farm:

By the way, your plants, Skunk, look good!! If you have a digital camera, you should have a feature to take pictures of objects close up (usually is a flower or a face icon on the camera). See if you can find it. That feature is great for those kind of shots.

Latest posts

Back