Anyone in NW Indiana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edmond Dantes

Reaction score
Hey,

I just discovered this site. I'm new to NW Indiana and I don't know ANYBODY around here! I'm an educated, liberal-minded college professor & author who has traveled a lot, read a lot, done a lot. I'm really looking to meet some like-minded people to socialize with and get high with. Speaking of which, I don't know any suppliers.

I'd love to get into growing myself, but I've got kids and no place in my house where I could do it without their knowing, but I'd be interested in helping somebody out with growing at another location.

I'd love to hear from anyone who can help me out. edit

Ed

Hello ED :)

Welcome to the forum.

Unusual to see a Professor and Author who cannot spell the word travelled.

I'd be interested in helping somebody out with growing at another location.

~

I'd love to hear from anyone who can help me out

What does this mean?

:peace:

Edmond Dantes said:
college professor

Now...
If I was you. Id get like a Bob Marley coffee mug for class. Im sure the kids all have some.
Or maybe check out a frat party.

If you cant find some at a college campus.. Somethings wrong.

I was at a campus not long ago. Minding my own business waiting for a crosswalk light to change. Guy stood beside me asking if I wanted anything.
And Im a old man at that. Not some young college punk.

Heloo and welcome from seattle...sorry cant help ya on any of you problems...But maybe someone her will be dumb emough to give ya personal info...I too have kids and chose to grow in a shed..works for me...you say at another location.....whats your grow skills? and what do you bring to the grow room? ie lights nutes fans..ect...?. and what would ya want as your take? remember Im doing the work...your kids are a stake..:p..

Take care be safe..:bong:

Hi my name is chef you can call me.....chef, i'm not an author or a prof. but i did stay in a hollady inn last night. I too have traviled alot and i am willing to go even further, if you grow, harvest, and cure i'll come over and help you ensure the lids are sealed correctly,if not i smoke the ones that aren't.:p

Welcome aboard ed ! You may be educated, liberal-minded college professor & author who has traveled a lot, I feel we may get along fine as i am a N.A.S.A Travel consultant ! Would you like to travel further ? We offer oneway trips ! If you are interested please feel free to phone me for a booking ! My number is 000 space, space, 69 launch you ! Peace and take care ! OH and remember to buckle up !

Welcome. I lived in Chicago a long time. Back in '92, you could buy just about anything at the southwest corner of Archer and Pulaski.

GeezerBudd said:
Exactly what I'm thinkin'-hhhmph.
And he's new to the area.

Oh welcome-Welcome Ed!!!

:)

Gb
Relax he may be from Australia ! Tryin to fit in ..Know what i mean ;) :48: I sure hope they open a N.A.S.A Shop down there soon ! Then they'll understand ! :p

My advice for Edmond. Since you are who you are then you should be able to buy another house to grow in. Order your seeds like everyone else does and do your own thing. Tell no one what your doing. Keep it to yourself or on this forum. You wanting to meet someone here in person sounds like a sure bust to me and everyone else. For all we know, you could be the DEA.

Edmond Dantes is the name of the Count of Monte Christo..... You are count too ...... cmon dude ?

Latest posts

Back