Anyone interested in walking me thru this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best light to look at triches is LED Flashlight or Daylight.

Yea I just use my 30x loop, it has two wickedly bright leds, it was made for just what I'm using it for :).

Gratz on your first chop and hang. Glad everything is going fine. I go by the feel of the buds also, as soon as they firm up they go in glass mason jars and then I let them sit overnight "sealed" then each day I will empty them out if they are "wet" or just lightly move them around and "burp" the jar if they are just damp. It's not really hard, just use common sense and store in a cool dry dark place. If you got through the chop and the hang then you will get through the dry and the cure with no problems I'm sure. Gratz again, your fixing to enjoy "home cooking" :aok:

Thanks...I'm excited to see how this turns out! I worry too much!

I like to cut a sugar leaf off and check it with my 30-100x outside of the grow room too, like THG! One thing I also do is check it on a black surface as well! Just so that I'm sure if it's milky or not, as black, for me seems to be the best color background.

I want to try that next time, because sometimes I do have doubts if they are indeed milky.

Thats beautimus. Liittle Glass Mushrooms.

Latest posts

Back