Anyone know what’s happening?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbone

Reaction score
Went and did some trimming today and found this on one of my plants. This one was touching the top of the greenhouse and condensation from over night was on the leaves. I thought it was just burnt from holding water after the sun came out. But found more underneath where they did not touch anything. Anyone know what’s causing this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 33
Went out this morning and found some roots have grown up my drip line. I got that fixed but was still getting nutes from the plant tube. Do you think this is the issue?

Hard to say bro but it looks like a Magnesium Deficiency.

Hard to say bro but it looks like a Magnesium Deficiency.
Ok I will check my mix. I am using cal mag along with general hydroponics nutrients. Are you thinking too little on the magnesium?

yup. Cal Mag gets locked out at certain PH. IIRC I think it begins availability around 6.3-6.5? There are charts around this site about this.

Bubba

Checked ph and was a little high. I usually run 6.5 but was at 6.8. Dropped it down to 6.2 and watching. Thanks for your input guys. Hopefully she turns around.

yup. Cal Mag gets locked out at certain PH. IIRC I think it begins availability around 6.3-6.5? There are charts around this site about this.

Bubba
Found that chart look like I need to be closer to 5.8 for hydro. I had no idea! Thanks again.
So next question since I’ve been at 6.5 should I slowly bring it down to 5.8? I’ve been mixing daily so that should be easy enough. Or should o just bring it down instantly?

Latest posts

Back