Anyone know what this product is called

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well we are in the process of making a bigger grow room but are looking for a particular product but don't know the name of it. A member on here named GREENTEAMGROW had a journal a month or so ago and used this product on his walls. Here is a link to his journal. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3964 Does anyone know what the white plastic on his walls is called? Thanks everyone. ;)

That my Friend is what reffered to as VISQUEEN not sure of spelling but thats how its pronounced. Used in buiklding rade (obviously). Usually comes in 100 ft rolls but there are other sizes. Any hardware type outlet

dream grower said:
That my Friend is what reffered to as VISQUEEN not sure of spelling but thats how its pronounced. Used in buiklding rade (obviously). Usually comes in 100 ft rolls but there are other sizes. Any hardware type outlet
Whats up dream grower. Thanks for the quick reply on this product. We are thinking about using it to cut a room in half. Not sure how good it would work though. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

It will work perfectly for that. just a stapler or you can get fancy( sandwich between 2x4's). its really tough stuff. comes in other colors i believe. inc. black. Ive seen it used for walls, greenhses, make a frame ya got a door. on & on. Handy stuff

That's cool dream grower. Now that we have that out of the way i can move on to the next step. Thanks again for the quick reply my friend. ;)

It's called "Panda Film" CLICK

MYP_p.jpg
-

Bingo Captain. Panda film won't let any light get through.

WOWEEEEE. 100 bucks a roll thats a buck a runnin foot. :eek:
I might think about gettin some. but does it only come in 100' rolls? That stuff is expensive.

Naw, poly sheeting 10x100 black or clear even 6 mil is only like 40.00 aroll and thats 100ft

Black poly will allow light to come in. Panda film is designed for this application. Thus the white interior. You can build a frame and use it for all your walls. You can put a poly type "glue on" zipper on it. And most grow shops will sell it by the foot.

-

You can get this from any farming supply shop. Farmers use it to cover silage. I use this and it is awesome, espicially if you use polystyrine as a insulater your room will stay at constant temps, it even stops mold from growing. It comes in all different widths also. When you buy it from a farming supply you can buy only as much as you need.

The shops around here sell it by the foot. The polystyrene sheets work well on their own if you seal the cracks well also.

Capt. Zigzag said:
It's called "Panda Film" CLICK

MYP_p.jpg
-
Whats up Capt. ZigZag. That is what i was talking about. Thanks man for clearing it up for me. Gonna get some of it so we can seperate a room. :D Once again thanks man.

Latest posts

Back