Anyone lose power,? IM LUCKY TO HAVE KEPT MINE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worry about that all the time. Have been thinking about a whole house generator. Only takes $$$.
Man I dread the thought
Just the fact that the house would get so cold so fast, nothing good about waking with ice sickles on ones nose

if you're considering a genset be sure it's lp gas and rated to run your home...big gensets gobble fuel...

I'm wanting one of those gigantic Tesla coil deals in my front yard. Whenever power goes out, start that big mama up.
I wont have any power, but I would have lightning bolts flying out of it and lit up neon tubes in my hands.

I think then, neighbors will freak out and bow down to his excellency BUBBA!

In the mean time, I want one of those. The permanent mounted type is probably the way to go, but for some reason I keep gravitating towards the roll up and plug in giant plug arrangement. I will likely continue considering it through this winter, through the spring and summer. Only next winter when the powers out will I again take up this diatribe.

Bubba

Bow down before your God lord Bubba
giphy.gif

They are cool looking!

Bubba

I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight. I was so worried last night 21 plants, all but 5 are in various stages of flower so it would have been a massive loss...I hope none of you lost your power and those who did, I hope there was no or little damage

Latest posts

Back