Anyone Prescribed, PLEASE READ! general Q's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdulk

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm wondering if Cali is the only place prescriptions are handed out for a first time $150. Thats the majority of what i've heard so far at least, how much does it cost after, and how much do you get? I've always wanted to move to Cali and this is even more incentive. Also is it as easy as saying something like, "I have migrains all the time, so much so that i feel nautious at work etc., it has made me depressed over time because nothing helps my headaches except when my friends get me high" oh thats money right there! haha, please let me know I"m so curious! thanks for reading!!!:banana:

You pay for a doctors recomendation letter after proving you could benefit from the use of cannabis. They don't give you any cannabis only the letter. Then you go to a cannabis coop where you can buy your meds, in most forms. You can also buy clones. Or you can grow your own leagally. You can also have somebody grow for you.
Some doctors are easier to get recomendations from than others. I got all of my medical records from my regular dr. and took them to my pot doc. With my back surgery and crippled ankle I have had no problems renewing my recomendation every year.

The key word is "recomendation". There are no prescriptions for MJ. I speak for cali only.

Latest posts

Back