anyone remember sess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massproducer

Reaction score
when I first started smoking weed there use to be a lot of sess weed around. i have been trying to figure out what that was for a long time now, but can not manage to find any strains.

Does anyone know what sess is?

i figure that it is the auto flowering and hardly grown ruderalis, but I am not quite sure.

this has me baffiled:confused:

I've heard weed referred to a sens bud. after sensimilla.

seedless bud. but never sess. the only ruderalis that I know of thats worth a damn is lowryder and its crosses.

I googled it and found:
marijuana dictionary:
Sess = marijuana
just an old slang term of weed.
Wow never heard that term before. thanks massproducer gave me an excuse to google today. :)

Thanks Mutt, i just googled it myself and found it aswell. I did not know that it actually just meant MJ, I always thought that it was a certian strain or something. Now that explains why I can not find a strain. Thanks again, isn't google wonderful

where i grew up (Ontario, Canada) we had the term sess used a lot...it was what we reffered to as a type of weed...which is actually almost like a brick weed...but with less seeds or none...but it still full of stick and doesn't really get you high

that was what sess was to me growing up...and i still here the term thrown around here and there when chatting with pals back in Ontario

Sess is an old slang for sensimilla. It means virgin female (seedless) pot. No real strain such as "sess". Any strain can be "sess".

right you are dog ,,,,Pease ,love ,rastafari

Latest posts

Back