Anyone running floraflex Pro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Im seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on a 4 bucket set up. I'm still a little confused about it though. I would need condensation pump for the run-off and Im wondering how much run'off there will be. IT would need to be pumped up the wall and out the window. THe set up will be in a spare roof floor and I also wondering how do you dial them in? If I'm running rockwool slabs how ofter should the water pump pump fresh water and same goes for the coco..Any thoughts?

I grow in a soiless medium but one thing I can see that will cause you issues is temp control...

I have never grown with a drip system. Like Boo I have never gown in anything but soiless. Started in Sunshine and can't get it now so I switched to ProMix. Good luck.

Think I'm sticking with what I'll I got. Temp are a problem I'm summer. I will build rcdw stem for winter months

there will not be much runoff and you could drain it all into a five gallon bucket and carry it out by hand

Latest posts

Back