Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mary said:
oh yeah I start my day off with it on my second coffee.
just love it.
:eek: :eek:

This gives me an idea.
I don't usually use cream in my coffee, however...
I think I will saute a few nugs of crumbled-up herb in cream (ok, maybe half-and-half) and then, after cooling/straining, keep it in the fridge and use a few spoon fulls in my morning java instead of smoking a bowl.

AFOAF suggested just a tad o' bubble hash, blended in with the cream 'n sugar, in your hot morning coffee.
00000012.gif

I'll just say ..WoW!

iomg i be stoned
and i call friend and talk in diffents accents but it's japanese nowandi go to his appointment and my ca'ts scared of me and now she want to fucke mes look at my eyes.

omg i just saw the post twice but it w as on both pages but now I found out itover here to but now i think and i type slower than i think but I type fast still.

huh???? whats going on??? yep, I think I'm baked. Time to do another hit. :D

I'm not. I got fired a month and a half ago for failing a UA and I'm now searching for a job, which forces me to remain celibate(so-to-speak). But, for what it's worth, I wish I was blitzed out of my head and playin' my Tele!

my las name is stone for reall not kiddin i was breed to get stoned!!!!!!

hahaha, it's amazing how long ago tis was started.. hahaha and it wasn't even long ago.. god i'm stoned.. hahaha

you know i think I'm stoned just about every time I'm on here:D and some times even smoking when on:D just never want to come down:D

wake up, roll over, light the bong. get outta bed, check my babies, eat some grub, light the bong. sit down turn on the tube, light the bong. come to think of it, i do'nt know an activitity, time of day, or event that i don't light the bong for.

Fire it up

KT

Sticky_Budz said:
you know i think I'm stoned just about every time I'm on here:D and some times even smoking when on:D just never want to come down:D

:yeahthat: Oh hell yea i stay stoned like i was liveing during the sametime as the bible......Im smokeing now

I enjoy being high while I am on here.Well I enjoy being High ALL THE TIME.On here ,at home,the store, going to town, etc. you see me and I am not stoned .there must be something wrong.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

stoned all day long..and especially when im on the computer... weed is the only thing that can keep my ADD under control:eek:

got stoned and thought of this thread and had to reseruct it for all of us Wake-n-Bake types. :bong2:

WAIT !!! Did someone say welcome to 2005 ?,
Oh my God, I must have been zoned outa my head,
fire up another hoober this is too much to handle. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back