Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a rip of my golf bag pipe and got stoned again. Sometimes I love a good mild sativa because I can function all day and not have to leave my cloud.:D :D :D :D :D

G'day Stoners!

I just poured myself another double espresso and fired some of this summer's WW up in my bong... :bong2: I'm feeling a bit light headed... and here it comes.... Ahhhhhh.... nice buzzzz.... It's a gorgeous day here and I'm going to sit out here on the patio and read the paper, finish my espresso and do a half dozen bongs... Let's kick off this weekend RIGHT! :aok:

Have a good one!:cool:

Here's what today's selection looked like in Sept... a couple weeks b4 harvest...

WW_09.jpg

a vision of heaven, Dirtyolsouth thats one purdy bud

:holysheep: Just smoked some Bubble hash , and some SweetTooth that a buddy brought over last night. Good :joint:

trying the new batch of bubba/kush after a 3 week cure...Thanks to MP each batch gets better:D

I am really stoned

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :48:

No. Because the Blue Garbage failed completely to produce any THC :mad: I have no smoke until the Domina finishes. :cry:
I ripped the remaining garbage out of their pots this morning and threw them on to the compost heap.

:bong2: Sorry bout that leafminer -
I been smokin crap for two mo....
But a very nice friend slipped me some CA orange and I'm just checkin' it out now.... first time. mmmmmmm
Got a tech training call for some new softward scheduled in two hrs. lmao. Sometimes it's hard fakin' it. hehehehe :beatnik:

Haven't posted on the forums inna while. Yes, I am stoned at the moment. Have been baked since early this morning while I watched it snow and snow.

Latest posts

Back