Anyone switched to Grove Bag curing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also long term storage. You can heat seal it. Takes up way less space than jars.
More cost effective too, but I can’t get the humidity under control with mine. Living in the tropics they may not be a viable solution. I’d like to hear from more people how they are working in different parts of the world, lol.

More cost effective too, but I can’t get the humidity under control with mine. Living in the tropics they may not be a viable solution. I’d like to hear from more people how they are working in different parts of the world, lol.
I began curing a pound of Skywalker OG exactly 98 days ago in a one pound Grove Bag. I used the zip lock on the bag rather than heat sealing. The bag effortlessly maintains a pH of 62 (my preference) and of course, since there's no burping or Bovedas necessary -- the terps just build and seemingly concentrate. The stuff just reeks.

I am storing for about a year, so here's how I'm doing that:
I grind no more than a week's worth - I open the bag partially; just enough to extract what I need, squeeze air out of the bag so it just forms around the contents, zip lock it and put it back in a 60° closet I have in the basement. Next December, when I smoke that last of it, I expect it to be as perfect and as sticky as it is today. You can't say that with jars because as you extract bud, you add oxygen. The bags allow you to squeeze out excess oxygen so those terps stay concentrated and viable. I highly recommend them.

Screenshot_20231222-060815.png
Screenshot_20231222-060920.png
Screenshot_20231222-060937.png
Screenshot_20231222-060949.png

Latest posts

Back