Anyone switched to Grove Bag curing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be embarrassed (I'm not). My jars are crusty o'l farts just like me.

View attachment 317913View attachment 317914
Better shape than your underwear LOL
1674257222955.png

Might be able to sell them with all the THC in your body, all they need is a alcohol wash.
Elvis went for 10 thousand at auction
Chance for a true brief encounter with the King: Elvis Presley's soiled underpants could fetch £10,000 at auction
Elvis's looks pretty close to yours
1674257735218.png

Last edited:
do they grind it like machinist's surface grinders?
To mill and shape glass, they use some machinery that is used in metal machining(Blanchard and edgers with diamond wheels). To finish surfaces you grind with abrasive powders on usually cast iron ‘laps’ then polish using either polyurethane or pitch covered laps. Any Pentium chip powered computer used some of the projection optics I made to print the circuits on silicon wafers. That was back in the Stone Age…

I'm too trusting. I always asked them to return the empty jar, but almost never got them back. Grove bags were kind of cool over Christmas. All I had to do was stick a bows on them.
That reminds me I need to start looking for some more jars. I hate to buy new ones. Some folks have tons of them in their attic. I left all mine in Ga when I moved. The last harvest, I had to resort to pasta jars and jelly jars as i ran out. Yard sales, estate sales and the thrift shops sometimes has them. The jars do take up a lot of room tho and my collection is getting bigger. Maybe the bags are a good way to go…

To mill and shape glass, they use some machinery that is used in metal machining(Blanchard and edgers with diamond wheels). To finish surfaces you grind with abrasive powders on usually cast iron ‘laps’ then polish using either polyurethane or pitch covered laps. Any Pentium chip powered computer used some of the projection optics I made to print the circuits on silicon wafers. That was back in the Stone Age…
Dang Fogey, you smoking that freak weed?

The you double the malfliod clutch to side wane the parametric fam.

Could you get some silicon carbide sand paper and glue it to a flat surface to grind off the imperfections on the mason jar rims?
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I have purchased a dozen and a half of the 1/2 gallon wide mouths, trying them next. All my jars seal well.

Bubba

Found this today , got 50 pieces for 10 euro 30x20cm paper doy bag . What you think

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_134130.jpg
    IMG_20230331_134130.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I have used jars for most of my 50 years of growing but I am going to try these bags on my next cure.

Jars display nicely. :)

Attachments

• Jars 2 2023-02-01 23.35.17.jpg
    Jars 2 2023-02-01 23.35.17.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 0
I switched to grove bags in November mostly because I got tired of asking for my jars back from people I gave weed to.
I dont give jars with weed they get s ziploc bag. Im giving free weed so the least they can do is get their own jar for storage. Although I think he smokes it way faster than me. He is a retired vet the least I can do to help with his PTSD.

Latest posts

Back