Anyone thinking of a Digi microscope...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
If anyone was or is thinking of picking up a digital Microscope amazon has one for under 30 bucks...hxxp://www.amazon.com/Carson-Digital-Microscope-Optical-Safari/dp/B001GIDW2S/ref=pd_sbs_t_4

It is a 35x...here is the description:

Product Description

The MM-480 zOrb from Carson Optical is a Digital Microscope with an integrated camera that displays the magnified image right on your computer screen. The impressive 35x Magnification (14" monitor) allows you to see details of ordinary objects you never knew existed! The built-in internal illuminator ensures a clear and bright image. The zOrb Digital Microscope comes in 3 colors: Surf Blue, Safari Green and Lava Orange. Capture an image to keep using the built-in 640 x 480 resolution digital camera. You can even capture close-focus video with the zOrb! The zOrb is compatible with Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP Service Pack 3 Upgrade, Vista and MAC OSX 10.4 or later. A USB 2.0 port is required.

looks just like the eyeclops, but on the eyeclops u can go to 100 and 400 magnification

With this one can you take pictures and then move them to a PC, but with the eyeclops you have to have it hooked to the PC while using it? I am confused.

Its usb so I m thinking it has to be hooked up to computer...and then you can capture the pics there...not sure though....I like the eyeops best but the good one is on the pricey side....

Which one is the good one, I was just looking at one on Amazon and it was $24.00, I assume not that one. :D

Tact said:
Which one is the good one, I was just looking at one on Amazon and it was $24.00, I assume not that one. :D
I believe the good one is around 70 bucks or so....I will find a link to it....

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-61081-EyeClops-BioniCam/dp/B00153C5KY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1267297408&sr=1-4

Hmm, bought one. :hubba:

That's the one.....it looks like the price came down....it records pics n video right onto a memory card....

Latest posts

Back