Anyone tried any of the new-fangled pipes like KOL or Weedgets Maze X, Honest/Path Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
The theory behind these, I think, is that a series of baffles between bowl and mouth piece sorta pin balls the inhale to your throat/lungs thereby cooling it.
Like to give/use but at ca. $100, I want more info. than marketing blather.
Thanks

Are you trying to smoke with less cough? How do you smoke weed now? Maybe there is something to the baffles. Looks like it comes apart to clean pretty easy. I’ve not tried them but if you get one please report on it

HOJ will feature The Kol for 20% off for Black Friday on the 25th. I’m considering their pipe and grinder, but I can tell if it requires proprietary screens. If it will accept aftermarket screens, I may make the leap.

HOJ will feature The Kol for 20% off for Black Friday on the 25th. I’m considering their pipe and grinder, but I can tell if it requires proprietary screens. If it will accept aftermarket screens, I may make the leap.
Thanks for the tip!

Are you trying to smoke with less cough? How do you smoke weed now? Maybe there is something to the baffles. Looks like it comes apart to clean pretty easy. I’ve not tried them but if you get one please report on it
Dry herb vape at home (which replaced water bong; joints elsewhere).

Latest posts

Back