anyone tried ethylene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$

$hocker paintball

Has anyone tried to use ethylene on their plants?:confused:

isnt that to make them turn out more females but no ive never used it

It's used as a hormone in plants. It's stimulates ripening, budding, opening, and even shedding of leaves,fruits,bud,flowers, etc.

I haven't used it, seeing as i don't grow..nor have i heard anything good or bad about it being used by friends. I don't see why you couldn't use it, it seems safe, but i really don't know too much about growing.

Good luck!

Give it a rest, we saw the first two posts. It appears no one uses it.

I ain't old, I'm only 26. I understand you're looking for info but there's no need to spam.

$hocker paintball said:
Chill old man...thought i'd try.
I see you made friends over here real quick. Talking to members like this won't get you anywhere except in trouble with other members. Just thought i'd toss that out for ya.

All right been around seeing triple post deletions and now 4 red bars. and Calling Biffdoggie old. well I'm ancient and a few members on here are methuzala.

Due to the series of posts that this user has made. I have all I need to make a determination that he is not of age to be on this site. I hope that others will respect our guidlines and at least read them prior to signing up.
This site is for 18+ members only.

Methuzala, now there's a reference you don't hear everyday!

Biffdoggie said:
Methuzala, now there's a reference you don't hear everyday!
...and I'm not sure that it is a term of endearment either..:(..;)

yeap thats right mutt i figure from his name he was a minor and did not like that $ symbol either bye his name. made me think he was a minor tryin to be a dealer and i myself am not a dealer and hope no one else in here is i hate the thought about my weed getting in the hands of innocent kids. how old was he anyways.

skunk said:
how old was he anyways.

It is not known, but when acting like a teenager and referenceing people as "old man" sends a flag that they are not over 18. His ban gets lifted in a year. lets see if he grows up by then. ;)

i was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 or 15. not too many 16 year olds play paintball there more interested in driving cars, dates at movies ect. anyways who knows.

ethylene is good for the ripening of fruit cant find anyone who has used it but test little bit if u have the ability to differ what you do with different groups of plants and keep track of how it works and let us know.

Latest posts

Back