Anyone up for a 2011 MP Pumpkin Carving contest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
We've done it before, and there's some pretty talented folks on this forum. Quite a few creative and artistic ones too. Then you have me- neither of those, but i still enjoy doing it. :hubba:

Spooky ones, run of the mill jack-o-lanterns, or even cool looking MJ themed pumpkins, they're all welcomed here.....

Anyone care to join me? If so, post em up on this thread.

(look for mine later in the week, haven't bought 1 yet. It won't be cool tho :p)

I've seen some gorgeous ones in people's avatars and in an old thread (I can't recall which one). I wish I could do the kind where they scoop out the shape but keep the deepest layer so the light shines through it. The picture created is formed by the light and the negative (uncut) space. I can do the stencil cutting but I cannot figure out how to not cut all the way through. :hitchair:

YYZ Skinhead said:
I can do the stencil cutting but I cannot figure out how to not cut all the way through. :hitchair:

Well see there.. Here's your chance to burn one and give it a whirl. :D

very nice....Ill get some carved up 4U SmokeMOM

Happy Carving everyone:bolt::bong:

I'm in. Every year I do atleast 1 or 2 with my oldest. Gotta wait till it gets closer though. Don't want imploded moldy pumpkins before halloween even gets here :D

I have a girl's only pumpkin carving party every year. It is coming up. I will post up some of the pumpkins after the party.

Multi, your pumpkins are AWESOME!! Well done sir!

I can't wait to see everyone else's.

Mines gonna look like a 7 yr old did it, I'm sure. :p

SmokinMom said:
Multi, your pumpkins are AWESOME!! Well done sir!

I can't wait to see everyone else's.

Mines gonna look like a 7 yr old did it, I'm sure. :p

:rofl:

you haveing the Kids do them :p we have our carveing party this friday...Girls are welcome to join:D

Have fun THG :ciao:

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have a girl's only pumpkin carving party every year. It is coming up. I will post up some of the pumpkins after the party.

Here's a avatar from the Ganja girls of seattle, I got it in a invite to a costume party.Just love the Black widow garters!!

95.jpg

lets carve them up....I remember that Thread as well THG...thanks for digging it up...Im a have to make a new Bong one:D

Not trying to win any prizes, used stencils. And these are the 2 me and my 5 yr old just finished today :D

pumpkins.JPG

Heres is one the wifey done I was pretty impressed with it. She's a huge Marilyn Monroe fan.
pumpkin.JPG

That's awesome. Give the misses a pat on the back. I love me some marilyn :)

Looks great, love the marilyn, the Mrs. had this out front when I got home today>,, Happy Guy!!

P1120163.JPG

nice everyone! thg yours from a few yrs ago rock! witch with her bong is killer!!

Latest posts

Back