Anyone using grow dots and recharge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choxie

Reaction score
I just found out about this stuff and I hate mixing all sorts of nutrients together and then having to take the ppm and so forth. You add 15 grams per gallon of grow media and that's it!

I'm mainly interested if anyone has used the recharge and if it has helped. Like if you experimented one with and one without. If not, then I have 2 auto flowers same age and are at 3 weeks and identical size currently.

Ok, I just did a search on the Recharge. Yup, good stuff. I use OG Bio War. It works good. I brew my tea every two weeks and it gives the plants a noticeable lift.

It's a blend of bacteria, mycorrhizar trichoderma, amino acids, kelp growth hormones, and some "secret ingredients".

Some people posting on Amazon said they could sort of just mix it all in, then they didn't ever check the pH or ppm and they turned out good. I know that's a relative term, but you know how they price gouge for any marijuana related thing.

There are lots of products on the market similar to Recharge. I have used several....many are expensive. That is why I take the time and trouble to use the OG Bio War. Just as effective and less expensive but a pain to Brew.

I just found out about this stuff and I hate mixing all sorts of nutrients together and then having to take the ppm and so forth. You add 15 grams per gallon of grow media and that's it!

I'm mainly interested if anyone has used the recharge and if it has helped. Like if you experimented one with and one without. If not, then I have 2 auto flowers same age and are at 3 weeks and identical size currently.
Recharge is great and a part of my beneficial organism program. It has some good bacterial and a bit of food and humics for them too. It is NOT a nutrient. I use several products of this type and also mycorrhizae as well. My program is kinda like bottle organics, all the stuff is OMRI, etc.. I use a Ca based nutrient line (NFTG), NO salts at all. This almost requires a microbial work force to aid in nutrient uptake and that's where the benes come in. So it's Recharge, MammothP, Photosynthesis+, Xtreme Mycos, Dr Earth's Metabolic Transformer, Fish Shit, and some different AACT Teas. Also an enzyme like SLF-100 is helpful, especially with the bone meal gum that builds up when I start dumping that in!!

Edit: I dont mind mixing since I bought this cool magnetic mixer!!

4839BDE5-AF07-4A01-9041-4AE3FE7733B4.jpeg

Wow..... That's a ton of stuff.
I was just looking to make my grows easier but also grow efficiently.

Oh yeah, I know. My style is not for all, I am quite a bit nuts.
But a bit of any of these won't hurt. They will probably help, how much is probably the question most folk want an answer to. I would recommend a small pouch to try, if it works for you, great, if not, okay you're out a few bucks. I'm sure it won't harm anything unless something else is very wrong. You only need a tiny amount per use too.

I did a little research on grow dots and will be playing with them this spring. The difference between this and a regular time release fertilizer is the grow dots are dual, if not multiple, time release. For the first month of two they apply time release coatings for flowering. Then after that it switches to a flowering fertilizer for the remainder. Or that’s the way I understand it.

I think it is better to be able to control which nutrients you give the plants based on the stage the plant is in and where you want it to be. Differ strains need longer veg and longer flower times. That sounds like the nutrients are dictating the grow instead of the grower dictating it. It may work and be ‘easy’ but your yield and quality will likely vary.

I think it is better to be able to control which nutrients you give the plants based on the stage the plant is in and where you want it to be. Differ strains need longer veg and longer flower times. That sounds like the nutrients are dictating the grow instead of the grower dictating it. It may work and be ‘easy’ but your yield and quality will likely vary.

I would think that’s about right. But for my 12/12 experiment it could be perfect. I am trying to build a set it and forget it type operation. It switches from vege fertilizer to flowering fertilizer in at about 4 weeks using custom time release shells. I may consider this option

Besides how else would I grow a “Thai stick”

I would think that’s about right. But for my 12/12 experiment it could be perfect. I am trying to build a set it and forget it type operation. It switches from vege fertilizer to flowering fertilizer in at about 4 weeks using custom time release shells. I may consider this option

I grew some ‘Thai’ years ago. 14 weeks in flower. I can’t imagine the dots would keep feeding that long but it never hurts to try new ideas.

I say set it and forget it then 😎

Latest posts

Back