Anyone want to talk about quiting smokeing cigareets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weedhopper, I watched my brother-in-law wither away from a strong vibrant person to a shadow of his former self before he died. Just watching that was enough to make me quit for good. That was 11 years ago and I have no desire whatsoever for a cigarette.

Hackerman....you are a drummer? oh my.....

My Mom had Open Heart Surgery at 70,,she is now 76 and still smoking. Drives me crazy,,but its her life and she is at an age its hard to tell her anything. lol

You see were all comeing together its so great i see all theaseb storys and they break my heart we can do it i no now for sure 88888888

Dude im right there with you!!!!. Its tough as hell. But you know what seeing this thread & just thinking about how sick & disgusting those things are im stopping as i type. Tired of this **** having control of me. I have plenty of things to do that will keep me busy.

Yep,,trying not to smoke cigs will keep you plenty busy for the 1st couple months. LOL
You can do it my Friend. Once you quit for a few months they will smell like crap to you anyway. Very nasty smelling if ya dont smoke.

My current experience is actually, quite amazing.

I have no desire at all.

I could roll my little pot/leaf cigs and I don't even want to.

I charged up my e-cigs and have not taken a single drag.

I don't miss it. It's almost like I never started again and it's been 20 years since.

I didn't even go through a grumpy period this time.

Pretty strange. I guess somebody up there likes me. :)

Somebody up Where?????OH ya mean the Astronauts. LOL
Good to hear Bro.

Quitting smoking is a problem , like the rest of you said it takes will power and desire to quit. I'm 64 years old I have tried for years and have stopped for years like a roller coaster ride. I'm determined again to quit for myself and family looking forward to the challenge again cold turkey. Just completed the ALS Foundation ice bucket challenge will do the same to quit smoking. I will support anyone who want to quit.:vap_bong__emoticon:

I lowered my smoking cigs when i purchased a Vap from a pack a day to a pack every 3 - 4 days i figure in a month or so i will probably be down to 2 packs then hopefully be done all together

I am still off the cigs. Been a few weeks. It's hard on the nights when the band plays and we are at a bar. It's especially hard when you're drunk and have no will power. LOL

Still, I've been good and looking forward to being ciggy free the rest of my life.

I quit cold turkey over a year ago.

Latest posts

Back