Anyone watch Weed Growing Vids before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofaded

Reaction score
hahaa im downloading 2 different ones has anyone watched them before?

I personally like "I grow chronic". Its at pot-tv.com

haha thanks i just finished watching "Marijuana - Top quality home growing how to grow weed(1)" lols it answered some of my questions.. they had all these nutrients and stuff what happends if i dont give my plants any of that ? what if i just grow it with soil and drinking water? would my plant not grow?

there are some decent ones.. and thanks to mutt i have I grow chronic.. it's my fav.

i tried the site but u need a account or something =\ so i cant watch .. but im tryng to download it but my media player wont play it ... ima download it anyways and see if i can watch it on quicktime or ifranview

There are several on various sites, but I would agree that "I Grow Chronic" is a good one. It's actually a DVD that you can purchase through a number of sites, but being new here I'm not sure if other sites should be promoted. "I Grow Chronic" provides a good overall view of the process and with enough detail to get you going.

Latest posts

Back