Anyone willing to give advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I soil from my yard
That can be a source of bugs and disease. Also the Evergreen nutes have very little info on their website(dosage, NPK ratios) and I don’t think I have ever read where someone used it. As pute said, do some reading. There is a wealth of good info here and all over the internet.

It’s a weed…
You can spit on it and give it sun and it will grow…
The better you treat it the better it treats you.
All comes with time and advice from some of these OG growers and you will be growing dank in no time!

That can be a source of bugs and disease. Also the Evergreen nutes have very little info on their website(dosage, NPK ratios) and I don’t think I have ever read where someone used it. As pute said, do some reading. There is a wealth of good info here and all over the internet.
I will bet you didn't understand what fogey just said. You need to if you want to be a successful grower. Don't worry with your research an our help we will get you through this.....we have done it before and we will do it again.

I soil from my yard
May want to get some better soil. Not dirt from your backyard. To much chance of a bad start that way. Those little seedlings aren’t ready for nutrients yet either and not to much light either at that stage so don’t burn them up with your plant light. What kind of light do you have?

It’s a weed…
All comes with time and advice from some of these OG growers and you will be growing dank in no time!

a weed is a plant out of place

or , a plant who’s virtues have yet to be discovered

Stuff grows pretty good in the soil in my yard.
That works when you have good soil(it looks like you have good soil judging by your beautiful plantings). My side yard is fill from a neighbors in-ground pool. Rocks and sandy soil with very little loam. I have spent years trying to improve that fill with amendments and it is still pretty lousy. Where he or she has had bad starts, looking for a bagged soil will eliminate that variable. That being said, he said he is feeding the seedlings which someone earlier pointed out is likely burning the seedlings to a crisp.

They look soggy to me. Mine have done that when I started them in too-wet soil. The root needs to breath.

Anyway, it you're growing indoors, the threat of bugs from yard soil can't be overstated. If you get them in your grow space, they could be a problem with future grows as well.

Something easy like preloaded Fox farm happy frog or miracle grow plus addition of some perlite would be best for this first time grower i think.
Buy a bag of MG and a bag of perlite and a 1 gallon pot. Mix up the MG and perlite (reserves the extra soil for future transplant) fill the pot and plant the seedling once grown a bit larger (a couple of weeks at least when your plant gets some roots) under low light, not to much water and no nutrients.
after transplant, the soil will have enough nutrients to carry it until the next transplant where you can get a better look at the roots.

It’s a weed…
Sticky icky dank. The kind that'll stick to the wall 🚬 😊

Latest posts

Back