Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Anyone with experience buying beans from MSNL?

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
Never heard of them. I don't like that they only do 10 seeds and above, especially with feminized beans. When I do occasionally buy beans I usually buy 3 Fem beans. I just need one to pop and get through Veg and then I can clone the crap out of it.

Billy Bagseed

Reaction score
Never heard of them. I don't like that they only do 10 seeds and above, especially with feminized beans. When I do occasionally buy beans I usually buy 3 Fem beans. I just need one to pop and get through Veg and then I can clone the crap out of it.
Thanks, Hammy! I've never bought seeds before - other than in the baggie - and was interested in the BB#3.
Eventually I hope to learn to clone my babies, too. I hope to set up a continual operation for personal use and share with my other, old-ass, broke-ass, friends.
Props, Mr. Lewis
bj

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
Thanks, Hammy! I've never bought seeds before - other than in the baggie - and was interested in the BB#3.
Eventually I hope to learn to clone my babies, too. I hope to set up a continual operation for personal use and share with my other, old-***, broke-***, friends.
Props, Mr. Lewis
bj
Check out Herbies. >https://herbiesheadshop.com/collections/feminized?currency=USD

Them an Attitude are pretty much the only seedbanks I deal with. I like that you can get single Fem Beans from Herbies on a lot of strains.

longtimegrower

Retired grower.
Reaction score
Always check seedfinder. They list seedbanks and rate them trustworthy or not. MSNL is a rip off company. Along with several other names they use. They send hemp seeds oldseeds or nothing.

Latest posts