Anyone!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bi0phreak420

Reaction score
Does any one know how long it takes seeds to get to the USA? If i track it ..it just says that the originating post is preparing your shipment ...well it has said that now for 5 days...WHATS THE DEAL????

someone in another thread was saying the tracking isn't updated right, that the beans arrived before the order was even listed as shipped or something like that. Let me see if I can find the thread and I will post a link.

-SSF-

that would be cool .It just makes me wonder if it cleared customs

when i ordered mine it said that for 7 days and then it said it hit NYC and then two days later it was at my house it could take up to two week to get them. were did u order them from

I,m in Ohio and I ordered fro the attitude for there big promo like everyone else did

im in ohio to. if they are in the uk then give it a few more days and it will say checked in at Jamaica, NY and then two or 3 more days it should be at your house

i read in the shipping policy that they don't make it traceable "due to the nature of the product" so that it arrives safely :) might want to give them a buzz if you're really worried

well its been 9 days now and my tracking still says the same thing so someone is getting an earful tomorrow

bi0phreak420 said:
well its been 9 days now and my tracking still says the same thing so someone is getting an earful tomorrow

Relax man..I put my order in on the 4th...Bet i get mine tomorrow or Tue.

O and i am in Michigan..

OP it took me 14 days to get my seeds from Attitude. I live on the West Coast.

bi0phreak420 said:

.....go EASY bi0'... "you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"...;) You have to realize, once they leave their facility, it is out of their control as well. They are a "reputable" bank. They don't rip anyone off. "IF" for some reason, the seeds don't get through, or are delayed, it isn't anymore "their" doing than it is yours.
It's said that "Patience is a virtue", but it is a requirement in cultivation of mj...;)

Ok i understand that but i ordered the same time everyone else did and they have gotten theres already...see my point

bi0phreak420 said:
Ok i understand that but i ordered the same time everyone else did and they have gotten theres already...see my point

I bet they don't live in the US.

bi0phreak420 said:
Yeah i wont be ordering seeds offline anymore

Why?????? And where are you going to get good genetics?

You need to relax--I don't understand your impatience. It hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. Patience is one of the more important things about growing...

Latest posts

Back