Anything to add to Lucas Formula?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Landing

I'm going to be doing a bit of a test.

On the first batch of plants, I will use Lucas formula at possibly a higher PPM.

On the second batch, I will use Bio-Grow.

Is there anything I could add to either for bigger buds?

There are a ton of varieties from Advanced Nutrients (B-52, Big Bud, etc.).. should I use any of them?

Thanks.

I do not like to use the Lucas formula during veg. There is just not enough N, IMO, for the plant to make it through flowering without premature N depletion.

When you use the Bio Bizz, make sure that your soil is also organic.

I have never found any of the additives like Big Bud or any of those other bloom boosters to be worth anything.

I run it and it works great for me.

I do add Kool bloom in flower tho, but not to much at first. I start work a low dose about week three and bump it up.

I have never found any of the additives like Big Bud or any of those other bloom boosters to be worth anything.

It really seems like my Bloombastic has been working wonders for my over 1 1/2 years doing this. Absolutely, no disrespect just it seems every time I give the first application at 4 weeks, the next day I seem to see results. They immediately look to bulge a bit more and surely intensify with frost production, the next day or two after. I can honestly count on seeing it everytime I apply it.

Only thing is, I've never done a grow without it hah! It just seems to blatant everytime I use it. I dunno.. I'm still a noob compared to all of you, so I feel like my opinion (often time) is slightly irrelevant and would come off as "bias'd" as I've only done so much.

lol :D

I forgot to mention that I asdd Cal-Mag to the GH nutes whether I am using the Lucas formulas or all 3 parts.

I have used Kool-Bloom, but really haven't noticed much difference with that either. I tried Big Bud on my organic grows, but likewise, did not see any difference.

I also use KoolBloom (last few grows) in combination with the Bloombastic. KoolBloom, I use longer though, and less of it. I believe I've noticed an increase in terrapins. The aromas and flavors have been much better since introducing that.

I believe I'll keep KoolBloom and Bloombastic on the "always have" list :D

I also use KoolBloom (last few grows) in combination with the Bloombastic. KoolBloom, I use longer though, and less of it. I believe I've noticed an increase in terrapins. The aromas and flavors have been much better since introducing that.

I believe I'll keep KoolBloom and Bloombastic on the "always have" list :D

Kool bloom dry is the deal, instant results

I use liquid, but either way... that stuff honestly seemed to work well into my regiment! :)

The liquid Kool-Blom and the powder are different and meant for different periods of the plant's flowering phase. So keep that in mind when buying Kool-Bloom. But, like I said, I have not noticed any difference. I keep trying it on clones from the same mother to see if I get any different results....so far, no.

Latest posts

Back