Apologies ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Fellow Growers,

I had two thoughtful posts deleted after being insulted by someone who's name I forgot.
He hated Ayn Rand.
I have read Atlas Shrugged 13 times, all her books and it took just about 13 years.
I'm an authority on Ayn Rand and just assumed he was just some high school kid.
"Zelot" indeed, I'm 68.
The second of the two articles was bait to lure him out insulting me again so I could get his name and remove him from being able to write on my posts, but It was deleted before I woke up and could read any response's.

Anyway I was reading the rules for the 'Coffee Table' and it said anything and everything is alright, but then I noticed 'no violence'.
I finally get it.
So I apologize, war with China... = violent.
I'll stick to growing Cannabis.
Sorry...

Thank you...

Poet...

Last edited:
Perhaps you misunderstand this site and what you can do here. I read your post and the replies. You can not remove another member from your posts. You can click on the ignore button in their avatar, but only you will be able to not see what they say. They can post in your thread or anyone else's, you just can't read it.
You are apologizing to the wrong people here. Only the mods can delete posts

Perhaps you misunderstand this site and what you can do here. I read your post and the replies. You can not remove another member from your posts. You can click on the ignore button in their avatar, but only you will be able to not see what they say. They can post in your thread or anyone else's, you just can't read it.
You are apologizing to the wrong people here. Only the mods can delete posts

Ignore was what I meant,
I just couldn't remember the guys name.

Poet...

Last edited:
LOL--I hate Ayn Rand, too, but this is not the place to get into that.

And while The Coffee Table is "anything and everything", like everything else, there are limits. Basically, just be nice--no violence, no racism, no xenophobia (heck, let's try for no phobias). This is NOT about political correctness--this is about being an adult who doesn't call people names and insult others. Political correctness simply means not being a douche and not calling people by names that they find insulting or demeaning.

I thought it was a good article you posted,, but i get it.
China is a bad subject right now im guessing. Got to look up this Ayn Rand and see what thats all about. I like to read.
Olmmm,,Hemp Goddess said a bad word...she said Douch.:D

LOL--I hate Ayn Rand, too, but this is not the place to get into that.

And while The Coffee Table is "anything and everything", like everything else, there are limits. Basically, just be nice--no violence, no racism, no xenophobia (heck, let's try for no phobias). This is NOT about political correctness--this is about being an adult who doesn't call people names and insult others. Political correctness simply means not being a douche and not calling people by names that they find insulting or demeaning.
This = genius. I have been a misanthrope since forever, but I find it hard to hate the folks on this board. There are fewer than ten people whom I actively dislike, and most of them no longer post here AFAIK. I hate the human species, not (usually) individuals; I am not judgey; I don't care what other people believe; and I don't expect everyone to agree with me. That may be why I have so many friends around here.

Latest posts

Back