Appropriate bad names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
They had deep fried butter at the fair last year....tried a bite was addictively good but my heart kept acting weird when i even looked at it, Also felt arteries start to close. :holysheep:

Deep Fried Butter, $50,000 per/order.

Comes with a free heart bypass.

A patient man's suicide.

No good cotton headed ninny muggins!

oh and any1 ever try a deep fried snickers? Waaay evil. ;)

Irish said:
poo butt weasel snatch...:p (quote from chef):p

Ya stole mine! Let's see we got .....dog faced bannana patch, Troutsniffer, 5knuckleshuffler, juiceboxjones, 4u2chickenchoke, C-hick:p TheHumpGodess, Samoanthong(for KK), 2doggiestyle, yoMojavemamasita, Rosebutt, Gone2thedoc, Marpeed, Spank Don, Melvined.........SMUTT, Stonebone, 7creamthighs, Ozzydioreah, .......

boot licker

pencil rick the bug mucker

restless rosie

:holysheep:

Goat Roper

Faulty Sheep Vaulter <-just made that one up :rofl:

and the worst one for today

HICK

;)

Rosebud said:
Excuse me Rosebutt?

Don't let 'em get "atcha" there Rosey. You know what they say.."A Rose by any other name still smells like a Rose" :D..................................... but then, I suppose so does a butt.....:eek: hmmmmmmmmmm

Hick said:
Don't let 'em get "atcha" there Rosey. You know what they say.."A Rose by any other name still smells like a Rose" :D..................................... but then, I suppose so does a butt.....:eek: hmmmmmmmmmm
:giggle: :giggle: A joke.....by Hick! Don't squeeze the charmin!

but then, I suppose so does a butt..... hmmmmmmmmmm

That didn't help Hick.

the chef said:
:giggle: :giggle: A joke.....by Hick! Don't squeeze the charmin!

yea, well don't quit your day job there Mr. Whipple...:rofl:

Giant Cock

attack-of-the-giant-rooster.jpg

:giggle: Chum guzzling gutter slut, lint licker, poke-a-haunt-***, felch, G. W. Bush, and the worst of all;

Limp noodle man junk muncher:giggle::rofl::D

Latest posts

Back