Appropriate bad names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
Lets play a game. Anything goes. Just try to keep it free of real bad words. Somewhat "clean" if you will...:rolleyes:

Give me your best shot!

here is mine:

Ziplock Fart Sniffer

:rofl:

poo butt weasel snatch...:p (quote from chef):p

Since my twins are at the age that they repeat everything, I have to watch what I say. And I can have a pretty foul mouth without even realizing it.

I'll say a lot of "son of a Beeeeeeee" when I catch myself about to drop something worse.

Or, "fujiggidy" instead of an F bomb.

Twink=combo of Twit and Dink.

I think I first used it to describe Paris Hilton, or maybe Lindsey Lohan.

Wet

Wetdog said:
Twink=combo of Twit and Dink.

I think I first used it to describe Paris Hilton, or maybe Lindsey Lohan.

Wet

:giggle: I think Twink has an entirely different meaning for some.

dman1234 said:
:giggle: I think Twink has an entirely different meaning for some.

Oh lord! I'm an old guy, what did I miss? I've never heard it used.:doh:

Wet

bahahaaaaa

"Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay man (in his late teens or early twenties) with a slender build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair.[4][5] In some societies, the term chick or chicken is preferred.[6] The related term twinkle-toes, which implies that a man is effeminate, tends to be used in a derogatory manner.[7] The terms can be complimentary or pejorative.[8][9]"

Ya riggle snappin melon muncher!

If said in the right cadence and emphasis, its guaranteed to make the little ones laugh. Especially if a finger poke in the belly is used with it.

Thangina, thunt, and thatch....
Assmonkey, tard, chicken head, skank...
Punknuts, Peckerhead, Bastitch, Oh snap....

Just a few

:rofl: hammy what about the worst of all?!

Schwagg Smoker

OGKushman said:
:rofl: hammy what about the worst of all?!

Schwagg Smoker

Oh man....that is a nasty word and a nastier situation.....so glad I am not stuck puffing on Schwagg.:D

Oh and my wife's favorite curse word substitute is nozzle....it used to be proceeded by the word douche but has been shortened to just nozzle. Loads of Nozzles round my way come summer time here at the Jersey Shore. They are called Bennys.....no offense to our own Benny.;)

Toe Rag (always liked this one myself)

The definition derives from old England where convicts used to tie bits of shirt around their toes and feet as a make shift sock, hence "toe rag" means scoundrel, criminal, thief, indencent/unlawful person etc.

I love deep fried twinkies..:mad: you guys just gotta ruin it for me, doncha'....:ignore:

Deep fried twinkies...that's a southern thang. :hubba: you should try a deep fried pickle...things are killer.
"pollen puffer" is one I have seen on the forums b4 LOL
nickname for the newb that tries to get high off the male plant.
could be viewed as a form of twink i guess :rofl:

Mutt said:
Deep fried twinkies...that's a southern thang. :hubba: you should try a deep fried pickle...things are killer.
"pollen puffer" is one I have seen on the forums b4 LOL
nickname for the newb that tries to get high off the male plant.
could be viewed as a form of twink i guess :rofl:
The absolute best thing I have ever tasted deep fried was a pork spare rib. My goodness, now I have to go to the fridge and make a brisket sandwich.

They had deep fried butter at the fair last year....tried a bite was addictively good but my heart kept acting weird when i even looked at it, Also felt arteries start to close. :holysheep:

Hick said:
I love deep fried twinkies..:mad: you guys just gotta ruin it for me, doncha'....:ignore:

First the sheep. Now the Twinkies....Hick, Hick, Hick...What are we going to do with you?

Latest posts

Back