appt growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, if you use the search function and the keywords "apartment" & "grow" you should get 23473 results that will answer that question.

welcome to MP!

Not to sound like a ****...but did you search first for it before tellibng me to?

I did search "apartment grow" in the search bar and came up with

Page 1 of 20
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

And i went through the first and second page before searching again...but this time only using a title search for apartment...

Mustangman70 said:
Is it not safe to grow in in appt....
It all depends on if you have a bedroom that won't ever be looked into by anyone who cares...

Smell, lights, grow stuff...

Landlords are a pain.

If you can find a place that the landlord is cool, that would be best. Then you could just smoke him/her up and everything is good.

Oh yah, NOONE goes into my room who dosent know i smoke lol...thats the only area in the place we are allowed to smoke anyways lol damn no smokin roommates

Mustangman70 said:
Oh yah, NOONE goes into my room who doesn't know i smoke lol...
How about the people who own the building? I had one once that showed up without notice and wanted to show the building to a prospective buyer. I had to do a song and dance about the wife being very sick and could they come back? Luckily, I got away with it.

If an apt below you has a fire, the fire guys will insist on checking your place. The law will make you show them...

That's only a couple of scenarios. Watch your butt man. Unless you're real, real big and ugly as hell, jail is not a place you want to go, I've heard.

Good points SB

I allready made it CLEAR that under NO corcumstances should ANYONE from maintainence or anything come to the door un known lol

The landlord happend to be into guns and i showed him my .45 1911 the day i moved in. The fire thing below i never thought of thanks...

well i'm pretty good with the search function and use more terms than 'apartment' and 'growing' like 'fire' and 'hazard' and 'cops' etc. you get tons of results and read tons of viewpoints, I've done this on lots of boards.

look, it all depends on what you mean by 'is it safe' - what are you scared of? cops? fires? i've heard of super-paranoid ppl using hollowed up speakers as grow chambers - that's ultimate camouflage. if you're concerned about fires do searches :D and make sure the materials in your op are fire proof. if you're scared of the cops do a one or two plant operation in two separate grow chambers in rubbermaid containers that you can easily move to a safe location. if you have one chamber for veg, and another for flower you get a constant flow of bud (depending on how much you smoke of course). then there's the issue of hiding your plants - they're much easier to hide when you grow out a smaller amt in full rather than doing a SOG. hell you could chuck two plants out a 20 story window and they'd probably be ok (i've witnessed this). cannabis is a very resilient. best of luck.

why cant you. just remember to be a step ahead of anything that can happen. free rent for the person that is watching over your plants.

LOL naw we both cover rent... I couldent afford to pay for his too lol

SO i have a question about exhaust then...Will exhausting the air through the bathroom vent ducting be a bad idea? We are on the top floor..

Mustangman70 said:
SO i have a question about exhaust then...Will exhausting the air through the bathroom vent ducting be a bad idea? We are on the top floor..

Heheh, only if Officer Smith lives in the apt next to yours and gets a whiff.

i think if youre at a higher level then your landlord or neighbors then the smell will extinguish faster. epecially fi you lived here in the bay.

Mustangman70 said:
Exhaust through the bath vent it is YIPPEE

Nothing wrong with sticking a do it yourself carbon filter over the end too =)

I grew plants in the house and i new the exterminator came once a month and would spray the closet so this is how i solved it. I got an old bedroom cabnet like with all drawers. I took the bottom and the back out of all the drawers but the bottom one. Put the light and plants inside then slid the drawer with the front and sides into it so it looks like it has all the drawers Closed. The days he came i kept the light off and if anyone came to the door i switched it off. They have to be searching to look in your chest of drawers. Keeps it out of the open and works great for a small grow. I would say if you want too grow then keep it small. Slim

Latest posts

Back