April 2022 Bud Picture of the Month Entries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
VOTING HAS STARTED!
VOTE HERE:
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/vote-for-april-2022-bud-picture-of-the-month.80846/

April 2022 Bud Picture of the Month contest has started!

It's time to get those pictures entered for the April 2022 BPOTM contest. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) Entries will be accepted until Saturday April 23, 2022.
5) Voting will begin on Sunday April 24, 2022 and close on Saturday April 30, 2022.
6) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2022 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck
and KEEP IT GREEN!

Last edited:
1649002056656.png
1648074253823.png

This is my own Luscious Pink Panties , A Hybrid

Last edited:
@Jeff Arthur yes, you're in the right spot. Can you edit your post and leave a strain name of you know it?

Good looking entries so far! Looks like we'll have a good contest this month! Keep em coming!

This is from a while ago, I think 2016. This was a Melvanetics Buckeye Purple. Some of the prettiest bud I have ever grown.
IMG_1465a.jpg

I grew these under HO T5’s before I got a crappy blurple LED. The only advantage I see for using the LED is lower power consumption. These buds were rock hard and quite a hit with my sons(and likely their friends)…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back