Arcade works again :-)

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm home again! I have seen some very lovely places and enjoyed it very much. Thank you all for keeping the forum active and alive in the mean time. :aok:

I fixed the arcade but i had to delete all tournaments. So, you can start playing again guys. :D

Marp

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Thanks MP. Some great games in there. I was actually talking to TBG earlier about what was wrong with the arcade. Glad its fixed though. Thanks again. Take care.

sportcardiva

Reaction score
thanks mp hey this time tbg dont brake it gezzzzzzzzzzzzzs lol joking :rofl::rofl:

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
Many thanks and good vibes your way MarP, now back to taking TBG off that high score horse :rofl:

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Don't have to worry as we have been BANNED from all tourneys until further notice. :p
sportcardiva said:
thanks mp hey this time tbg dont brake it gezzzzzzzzzzzzzs lol joking :rofl::rofl:

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Bring it D, bring it. :hubba:
Dubbaman said:
Many thanks and good vibes your way MarP, now back to taking TBG off that high score horse :rofl:

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Yes we have an arcade. If you look at the top of the page you will see where it says arcade. Click that and your in. :hubba: ;)
brookside302 said:

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

You guys and gals should be fine as we haven't been in the arcade since MP fixed it. ;)
lowrydergrower775 said:
lol yea we will see for how long we have it knowing tgb lol.........not for long enjoy it while it lasts guys lolol ;) jk tgb

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Thanks MarrP..I dont play either ..so Ill give my credits to the next poster..lol.

Hope you had a great time..and now that your back..I was haveing problems with server busy the other day..and ther was 12 people...5 members and 7 Geusts..is there any way you can make the geusts get that?..lol..I been asking everyone to not post on Sundays as that will be my updateing day...just trying to help ya out..Thanks for a Wonderful site..I did not come for GAMES..

WannaGetHigh

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with the arcade but I guess that's a good thing in any case thanks MP your the best

city

Reaction score
Well I suck at all these games. so can you make one called "I Win". and make it so i can only play it. or that only my name will go into hugh score..
Hope you've had fun in your trip. and welcome back!