Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Are L.E.D.'s worth it?

Do you feel l.e.d.'s are in the same league with h.p s. and metal halides?

• Total voters

MAGAtheist

Reaction score
Okay I don't know how come the bottom link pic showed up but the top one didn't.

These are the Chinese made ones I am talking about. 8000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Indoor Plant Veg Bloom Flower Lamp | eBay

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
You get what you pay for. Dont think i would be spending my money on a light that cost under 30 dollars that normally runs in the hundreds.

RosterTheCog

Do no harm, but take no shit. Buy a Plunger
Reaction score
Okay I don't know how come the bottom link pic showed up but the top one didn't.

These are the Chinese made ones I am talking about. 8000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Indoor Plant Veg Bloom Flower Lamp | eBay

The Picture says it all you would be better off with a few floro-bulbs

The Lights they are selling are only 25watts and 45 watts actual power from outlet, which is Very low power.
1613648154429.png

Look at pic and see the how deceptive Chinese crap is once again as they always do. They name the light with the high number in the model to lure the suckers in.
Garbage in Garbage out.

linzwa

Reaction score
I switched from a 600 watt HPS to these Led's 7 months ago. $360 for both off Amazon. I couldn't be happier with the results.
20210218_104553.jpg

MAGAtheist

Reaction score
I'm glad you all told me before I blew my wad on that chinese stuff. I never used LEDS but I have this one and I don't want to buy a pos.

Latest posts