Are lights OK ? Outdoor .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honest al

Reaction score
i am in the Vancouver CA area and we have 10 days of cloudy weather . Can I put my grow light on them to get them ready for harvest ? They are in the large flower stage and I’m worried they won’t be ready by Early September when I depart on vacation? I would only have them on for 5 or 6 hours during the day . Would this speed up the flowering stage as ripening sooner ? Ps have tarp if it rains . Thanks Al . Will post pic of the plants later .

I would dare say that a cloudy day outside provides as much "light" as a grow light. However, like Rosebud, I don't think there is a way in the world that your plants are going to be done early in Sept. Mine are never done before early/mid October.

There is really nothing that will speed up flowering.

I really didn’t want to hear that but deep down inside I new that from the internet . Thanks for the reality check now for plan B : plant sitting person required LOL No cheating Mother Nature at this stage . Next year I’m going to ace this growing process and keep a calendar on planting times and vacation times lol will be in Morocco for a month so time will pass with the hash . Thank you for your reply .

Latest posts

Back