are my girlz sick or am i paranoid?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENTEAMGROW

Reaction score
Ive noticed 1 plant with a few leaves curving downward and some of the plants are more yellow on the top than others.Now I am trying to take into consideration that Im growing different strains. I also think that my temp is too low, where I live it, theres a high of 80 and a low of about 67. Im am getting an air conditioner tommorow, so I can finally hook it up to my retardly expensive controller to regulate it. Alright, let the help begin.:)

Stats

1.THERE GROWN HYDRO
2.USING A 4-TRAYR JETSTREAM
3.NUTRIENTS-COCO A/B, CANNAZYME
4. T5 FLUORESCENT LIGHT
5. THE PH OF THE WATER IS AROUND 5.8-6.0
6.THERE IN THERE 1ST WEEK OF VEG
7.HUMIDITY IS AROUND 70%
8.THERE IN A 5*8FT SECTION OF MY GROWROOM
9.THERE GETTING 18HRS OF LIGHT A DAY

Thanks guyz

curvy.jpg

yellow.jpg

g-eeedd.jpg

day 1.jpg

Whats up GREENTEAMGROW. I don't think your plants are looking bad but then again i don't grow hydro. Your temps don't seem to be to high or low. Have you been doing anything different since you noticed the problem?

GREENTEAMGROW said:
Ive noticed 1 plant with a few leaves curving downward and some of the plants are more yellow on the top than others.
Hey man, try bumping your pH up slightly. Some strains like an average of about 6.5 . It looks like either the nutes are a little too strong for the age of the plant or some are getting locked out possibly by the pH being slightly low.

Watch them very closely and let me know what happens.

I'll try bumping up the ph today and see if that does anything. I didn't think it was the nutes because Im following a timetable nutrient plan to the T. Another thing that came to mind is watering. My roomate has been watering the last few days. Now he soaks the pot to the bottom, but I just checked the coco, and its still moist, the following day. Is that a sign of too much watering, should it be dry 24 hrs from when you watered it last? I noticed the problem last night so we'll see what happens.Thanks for the help fellaz.

ph bumped, thanx for the suggestions guyz, i think im a little parnoid though too. It's my first grow, and Im OCD about everything when it comes to this.LOL

its all good i wanst paranoid enough and made a stupid mistake with my first grow and accidentally killed my mother plant i was so pissed but o well i have another on now so its all good

Latest posts

Back