Are my lights to close

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josiah woodard

Reaction score
Are my lights to close

Attachments

• IMG_20191014_132238.jpg
    IMG_20191014_132238.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 67
No.

Lights should be as close to the top leaves as you can get without overheating the plant. For comparison, my seedlings right now are about 2cm from an led panel. It's not as high wattage as yours, but hold the back of your hand under the light. Feel how warm it is. The distance that makes you say, 'ahh that's nice n comfy like laying on the beach with a book and not sweating b4lls '... that's a good distance.

If anything, imvho your lights are too far from your plants.

No.

Lights should be as close to the top leaves as you can get without overheating the plant. For comparison, my seedlings right now are about 2cm from an led panel. It's not as high wattage as yours, but hold the back of your hand under the light. Feel how warm it is. The distance that makes you say, 'ahh that's nice n comfy like laying on the beach with a book and not sweating b4lls '... that's a good distance.

If anything, imvho your lights are too far from your plants.

Okay cool! Thanks for the feed back!! Definetly going to do that now! Trying to have a successful plant for my first time

Latest posts

Back