Are THCa Carts Federally Legal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reapergrowerX10

Reaction score
I recently came across an article about LINK DELETED BY MODERATOR and I wanted to get your thoughts on it. According to this post, THCA carts are considered federally illegal, but I've noticed them being sold at some stores near me, which left me quite puzzled.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on this topic. Is this information accurate? How are these stores able to sell THCA carts if they're federally illegal? Are there any loopholes or state-specific regulations that allow them to do so?

I'd appreciate any input you might have on this subject, as I'm trying to stay informed and make responsible choices when it comes to cannabis consumption.

Last edited by a moderator:
The feds might consider it illegal, but if your state allows it, I wouldn't worry too much. Michigan allows medical and recreational weed, but the feds are free to move in anytime and shut down weed businesses. So far, I haven't heard of them doing it.
The trick is to be a little bitty fish in a big, big pond.

In Florida at the shows we attend I see THC sold regularly. It's what you can get away with.

The feds might consider it illegal, but if your state allows it, I wouldn't worry too much. Michigan allows medical and recreational weed, but the feds are free to move in anytime and shut down weed businesses. So far, I haven't heard of them doing it.
The trick is to be a little bitty fish in a big, big pond.
In Massachusetts a few years ago, our dumb ass governor took it upon himself to ban all flavored tobacco products. Including menthol cigarettes! In the preceding couple of vape shops had popped up everywhere. Our governor shut all these small businesses down after they had invested heavily into them. Probably hundreds of shops shut down statewide. Wealth transfer is a tactic. I could see the same tactic being applied to cannabis shops.

I recently came across an article about THCA carts and their legal status, and I wanted to get your thoughts on it. According to this post, THCA carts are considered federally illegal, but I've noticed them being sold at some stores near me, which left me quite puzzled.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on this topic. Is this information accurate? How are these stores able to sell THCA carts if they're federally illegal? Are there any loopholes or state-specific regulations that allow them to do so?

I'd appreciate any input you might have on this subject, as I'm trying to stay informed and make responsible choices when it comes to cannabis consumption.
Very slick,,,,,,Your link is spam and selling a product . I want the other moderators to see it before I delete your link.
We have a button you need to click on and become a sponsor in order to do what your doing.

Koi Delta-8 Gummies in 20ct and 60ct sizes

SELECT ITEMS 30% TO 50% OFF!
These items move fast! Take advantage of limited time discounts of 30% to 50% off of these as shown! (If you need assistance finding which products are on sale, click the chat.

Last edited:
1683631891123.png

NEW HERE & HAVE QUESTIONS?
Are you new to Ethereal Gold Dispensary? Check out some of our most frequently asked questions! Otherwise, if you need any assistance just click on the chat bubble

Why does my hat feel to small all of a sudden.
😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back