Are there any gamers amongst us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novitius

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you game in any way. I'm mostly a pc gamer these days playing through the best games of the recent lot. I played WoW for 5 years heavily and then about 4 more years off and on. I enjoy table top games and board games too. I don't do much role playing anymore but it was always fun to hang out with friends, blaze and get lost in an adventure or competition. Any of you out there?

I USED to game a little.
I think after Quake 3 was where I got away from it due to PC problems. Does that make me "antique"? lol. Now its no time.

PS4 Pro here. Played The Division the last 3 years and playing The Division 2 now.

I never played Rift because I was so caught up in the WoW universe but I heard from many people it was a great game.
I've played very little CS (any of em) because I don't know Russian.
I've played all the Quakes all the way up to the current - Arena. Quake was great back in the 9 inch nails days!
I have The Division and played it a bit. haven't bought 2 yet.
I guess I'm currently playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance , R6: Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands and occasionally I'll sit down long enough to play an RTS.

I'm a gamer novitius. We pretty much do it all. I have 4 kids, so we have to have a lot of options to cut down on fighting. They each have a custom built gaming PC, and we also have a Xbox and PS4. We run a family minecraft modded server at home for all of us to play on that's been going for about 3 years. We've been playing through all the Borderlands games to get ready for BL3 in September.

That's cool TKR! I build my own p.c.'s to save on cost and be able to afford better hardware. I've only played Borderlands 2. I'm waiting on Cyberpunk 2077 to release from CD Projekt Red! The people who made The Witcher series. It's suppose to be 3 times as big as Witcher 3.

Latest posts

Back