Are these Bugs a Plus or Danger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok here some, Lady Bugs I think and if they are then I got 5 of them, and don't know how they got there.!
So asking if these are Lady Bugs or a Bug that needs to DIE.?

I would of had 6 more of the tall plant but my Grandson made his way in there and did some Gardening for me, OPS, and cat too. Got that fixed.

What yea think about the Bug.!

10-31-11 001.jpg

10-31-11 006.jpg

10-31-11 009.jpg

definitely a lady bug. but I would be wary that they might have friends. GET A LOCK for your growroom!!

:heart: keep them in as long as ya can....Best Battle bug they is..IMO

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

They is the prettiest of bugs ladybirds they are called in the uk.
T4

be more concerned about why they showed up flying. there is a food source in there for them for sure,(mites). they are friendlies, the ladybugs...

I always get a few ladybugs at the begining of the season. And yes they love to eat spidermites so I just leave them alone and let them hang out in the garden.

So how did they get there.?
Wife says on my clothes from outside, but I don't go in there for hours from when I come in from outside.!
Well they won't last long then, because of there life cycle.
So your saying I might have spider mites in the future, No way will that happens I'll spray my area every week with spray of different mix's, when I stop seeing those Lady bugs...!

My guess is that somewhere closeby, there has been an aphid outbreak. Ladybugs generally go for them first. It is like their surf and turf I think.

Well they r gone and can't find them now, so all the problems gone.! LOL I got to keep a eye on the room so I don't have spider mites when in flowering..

could also be looking for a place to hibernate

King Bud said:
could also be looking for a place to hibernate

:yeahthat: or they were hibernating and got confused when the light/temps were raise by your hid light.

Latest posts

Back