are these lights any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bougth a couple of light bulbs the title says "Long life energy saving spiral lamp" and the back its says that its an
epic lamp Fluorescent bulb 120 volt- 42 watt
I needed to know if these lights are any good.

blueberry yumyum said:
I just bougth a couple of light bulbs the title says "Long life energy saving spiral lamp" and the back its says that its an
epic lamp Fluorescent bulb 120 volt- 42 watt
I needed to know if these lights are any good.
whats up blueberry yumyum. did you get that at walmart? how many lumens does it say? by the way that blueberry yumyum video kicks ass.

"42 watt compact flourescent"...probably as good as flourescents get. Sufficient for about 1 sq/ft.

yup. that will work. home many plants are you growing?

thats good, so you took the advice, alsome.

I was looking arround at an other store and found some other Fluorescent lights but I don't think they'll work this is what it says on the cover,
30w 110V-130V 50/60Hz
The bulb only costs $1.50.

i have those CFL it say 150 watt but its actually 42 watt. Like Mutt said to me, the 150 was just for advertisement. so basically your getting 42 watt for 2600 lumen. I'm using them right now and so far so good. My plant is not tall and its 6 inches and its 1 month already. The CFL are fine, but then you have to somehow find socket for it. I built mines from the parts i picked up at the hardware store. IMO, your better off with MH.

Latest posts

Back