are these trics ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epicstuff

Reaction score
have to check , its been just over 8weeks since switching to 12/12. I have had to keep cutting buds off for the last 3 weeks that looked like they might be going mouldy or rotting , so I need to cut this down asap but I want a little dankness to it as everything I have harvested so far has been very imature and heady, not bad but not right either. if these look cloudy to you I'll get them down to save risking further mould but if they are still clear then I want to wait a few more days .. I really can't tell . ANYONE?

IMG_3057.JPG

Looking good to me epic - hard to tell without seeing the entire plant but trim away if your happy.

Not quite amber enough, but it's all up to your preference.

Got a spider mite problem possibly?

I dont see any SM. Looks clear to partly cloudy:D I would wait for some Amber.

Yeah those look like they may be 20% cloudy at best. I would give them another week from the picture and then see what they look like. You really want them to get 90% or more cloudy to be at peak ripeness. And the more amber color to them you see the more body stone you will get.

I see way too many clear trichome heads...I would wait on it. jmo

It's been six days since the pic -- what do they look like now?

Peace

sorry for late response. I was forced to cut while still clear . held out a couple more days but I was loosing more and more nugs to mould. most could be cleaned up and smoked but I never got the full stoned effect i was looking for. strong but not as it could have been. I had 1 plant out of 3 that went very amber. that was pretty heavy but the bud itself never really filled out properly so it didnt count.
I deemed the quality not good enough for sale so I've had to smoke it all myself, hence being out of action for the last month; Still I'm not compaining very smokable weed...

i see about half clear and half cloudy i would harvest them JMO

Latest posts

Back