are they female or male ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mcmc

hi guyz i wana ask if these babies are females or males ??? and if they male should i take em out ???

do u see anyg problem with them ?? cuz am still new 2 all this :D but am so dam happy

091711060957fiqflpme.jpg

091711060957f58meo2em.jpg

0917110609573tqokakmt46325uecpc5.jpg

091711060957uvnw3djit3j.jpg

0917110609573s7qu5uwmrhwn9wizsf3.jpg

Too early. You have much to learn young grasshopper. Read before posting, its a rule! There are plenty of things already posted that will answer all your questions.

Ive had an eye on your last thread. Where are you that you're now starting seedlings outdoors? In the continental 48, most of us are nearing the end of flowering.

Neither at this point...or either....however you look at it. Nothing showing at this point, far too early to tell

I think I read in your other thread that your first freeze date is around the first of October. Even if you can build a proper greenhouse, if you're that far north, I'm not sure you'll get enough daylight to produce much. Really, you should have started several months ago.

They look healthy tho, Congrats on the new hobby, or should I say lifestyle

mmm should i kill em then ?? ok i have somthn else i took one out n planted today morning but it seem 2 be dyn :(

091711060957zz0fyzknmv.jpg

091711060957vnh7b9u.jpg

drfting07 said:
Too early. You have much to learn young grasshopper. Read before posting, its a rule! There are plenty of things already posted that will answer all your questions.

Ive had an eye on your last thread. Where are you that you're now starting seedlings outdoors? In the continental 48, most of us are nearing the end of flowering.

man i read but couldnt get it :S thts why i posted a thread btw wat is the continental 48 ????

mcmc said:
man i read but couldnt get it :S thts why i posted a thread btw wat is the continental 48 ????

US of A, my friend....minus the remotes lol

mcmc said:

its the USA minus Hawaii and Alaska, i think, im Canadian LOL

if your in the continental U.S. are you very south? if your north you have a problem called winter coming soon.

That soil looks like crap man...Ibet its High in acid...and transplanting this far into flowering aint a good thing...Dont expect much if anything with the frost comeing in a couple weeks..Great learning curve ..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:yeahthat:

and he is Canadian:giggle:

:ciao: Dman

dman1234 said:

if your in the continental U.S. are you very south? if your north you have a problem called winter coming soon.

am in the middle east n the winter is ery soon but i'll build green house with heatin :D

4u2sm0ke said:
That soil looks like crap man...Ibet its High in acid...and transplanting this far into flowering aint a good thing...Dont expect much if anything with the frost comeing in a couple weeks..Great learning curve ..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

man its potimos combination of every thng :p

will be hard to dig up my friend...will end up like your other one ou Transfered..Just do best ya can and as I said..You have learned from this and can improve upon it

take care and be safe

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
will be hard to dig up my friend...will end up like your other one ou Transfered..Just do best ya can and as I said..You have learned from this and can improve upon it

take care and be safe

:48:

:( :( sure

mcmc said:
lol, manis there any kid of fertlizer or smthn can make flower in 2 weeks ???

No--there is absolutely no way to hasten flowering.

I'm with the others re your soil. It really looks heavy with not amendments. I am not sure that you are going to be able to save these.

Latest posts

Back