are they too far behind???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slednex700

Reaction score
:) hi all kno ive been absent for quite some time now but im back sooo was wondering your thoughts on if it is too late to finish my ladies have just started to flower maybe a week or so into it theyre just gettin a good amount of hairs im very concerned about losing it all to mold because ill b into october before i can harvest any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks lookkng forward to your input i live in the northern new england region of the us

slednex700 said:
:) hi all kno ive been absent for quite some time now but im back sooo was wondering your thoughts on if it is too late to finish my ladies have just started to flower maybe a week or so into it theyre just gettin a good amount of hairs im very concerned about losing it all to mold because ill b into october before i can harvest any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks lookkng forward to your input i live in the northern new england region of the us
It really depends on the climate where you live. Where I am mid October is fine for finishing up. When is your first frost? Ours is around the end of Oct- first weeks of Nov.

HomieHogleg

How cold does it get in the northern New England region where you live in mid to late October? I live in the western part of the US and we can get freezing weather anytime after Labor Day.

Plant growth slows way way down in temps under 60F.

You also should be concerned with trying to finnish them without mold, where you are i believe the falls are very damp, and thats a huge issue.

frost in this area generally comes towards the end of october and dman thats pretty much my biggest comcern because yes it is usually very damp in the fall here and i really apreciate the input thank you all

Latest posts

Back