Are you lazy at keeping your stash clean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keep your bag/stash clean?

• lazy

• meticulous

Results are only viewable after voting.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
So I have this friend that will take 20 minutes to pack a bowl. He will break up the buds and remove every tiny leaf and stem. If at any point he pulls out his bag there is never anything in the bag other than buds. There is never any shake, stems, half picked buds, etc.

I on the other hand am freaking lazy when it comes to packing bowls and breaking up buds. By the time my tupperware gets low it is basically nothing more than a bunch of stems and shake.

So I got to wondering, AND BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, which picture most resembles your jar/tupperware/bag/etc, after you have been smoking out of it for a week or more?
First picture is a full jar/tupperware, this is your before pic:
lazy packers 013.JPG

Picture A, lazy:
lazy packers 001.JPG
Picture B, meticulous (yes this picture was faked because I am never meticulous with breaking up and packing buds):
lazy packers 012.JPG

-SSF-

I like to think my stash is maticulas but it looks like the first pic. I don't like to handle the buds much except when I'm ready to smoke it hence, they are whole buds. But I don't throw the stem back in after removing the flowers.

well, first off, no tupperware for my buds, a baggie? no. Only glass.

I guess i would be in the meticulous category, ya think?

Oh STASH i thought we were gonna discuss our facial hair :(

yall already know me too well...:rofl:

*voted

I pull mine from the mason jar, straight into the coffee grinder, then into the cone.

Does that make me meticulous?

When my buds are dried and curing, they are already completely down to smallest size, no stems or unusable product at all...what I have in my jar smokes.

It takes me around half the time now to roll as it dd when buying bagweed, not a seed or stem in the whole stash, just pick a bud, cut it up and roll it!

I guess I am fairly lazy, though I never really thought about it. My buds go into the jars with stems intact, but trimmed as close as possible to the bud base.

Rosebud said:
well, first off, no tupperware for my buds, a baggie? no. Only glass.

I guess i would be in the meticulous category, ya think?

:yeahthat:

voted :bong::48:

I will start from the bottom of the bud but I will leave the stem intact until there is no more bud on it....Then I vape the stems...I like to take out the buds and smoke the shake every once and a while.

I'm clean about it!

I don't quite see how you rate one as meticulous and one as lazy--I just see it as different strokes for different folks. However, I think everyone should have a grinder--no way do I want to wait 20 min for someone to load a bowl.

20min to load a bowl??? geezer needing to snap the arthritis out and get a move on! lol

seriously my ninja chipmunk fingers can chop a bowl up in no time. leafs and stems flying in the air

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't quite see how you rate one as meticulous and one as lazy--I just see it as different strokes for different folks. However, I think everyone should have a grinder--no way do I want to wait 20 min for someone to load a bowl.

Yea he is an easily distracted smoker. It's not that he takes 20 minutes to pack one up, it's as if he suffers from ADD and starts to break up a bud then sees something on tv he likes and forgets about the bowl pack for a while. He is the same way with holding the pipe or bong. I will hit it and pass it to him and I have seen him literally sit there holding the pipe for a half hour while watching tv, completely forgetting about it. Whenever we smoke together now (rare) I like to roll a joint so that he can't just sit there holding it and letting it burn down :D

-SSF-

I always keep my fresh weed in glass jars. And I guess I would be considered meticulous because I never throw stems back, no sense in picking through it all again the next time.To each his/her own. I also know a guy who is like you describe takes all day to roll a bone.

im straight up lazy, i trim my buds the best i can then once they hit the jar.. the end.. if theres a stem in my bowl i smoke it.. lol

slowmo77 said:
im straight up lazy, i trim my buds the best i can then once they hit the jar.. the end.. if theres a stem in my bowl i smoke it.. lol

ah, a lazy bowl packer like me and not ashamed to admit it, thank you Sir. It's nice to know I am not alone.

-SSF-

lol i ain't gotta impress anyone.. if leaves didn't taste bad i wouldn't even trim.. jk

i have a friend that we have been picking on for years, it takes him 20-30 min to roll a joint,

it has nothing to do with how he cleans the weed, he just wont shut up long enough to get it done.:doh:

dman1234 said:
i have a friend that we have been picking on for years, it takes him 20-30 min to roll a joint,

it has nothing to do with how he cleans the weed, he just wont shut up long enough to get it done.:doh:
:yeahthat:

glass jarred big buds, big jars, and big ol fatty's is how i roll...:hubba:

Latest posts

Back