Are you on Santas Naughty or Nice list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you on the naughty or nice list?

• Naughty

• Nice

• Other, explain..lol.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Are you on Santas list?

Which one? Naughty or Nice? :p

well I haven't been spanked lately:shocked:....for being bad that is...:giggle:

NICE....hopefully...

I'll happily share my coal if anyone wants some. :D :p ;)

It would depend on how Santa defines "naughty"......I have been known to get a little naughty at times.

It depends on who ya' ask!! lol :hubba:

:evil:

who would ever want to be on santa's nice list---how boring :hubba:

Santa can kiss my ACE. Bastage jacked up my Chimney and his dear **** on my roof.

welllllllll every sensi I learned that if you aim at Rudolph's nose you hit Donner, Santa sends me my presents in July:D

WeedHopper said:
Santa can kiss my ACE. Bastage jacked up my Chimney and his dear **** on my roof.

:rofl: :rofl:

Some of you naughty folks aren't voting, ha ha!

i voted other---cause the sumbeach works 1 day a year and it's obvious he doesn't read his mail---i'm still waiting on stripper pole for my living room i keep asking for year after year

I chose other because I don't care about some fat German trespasser....that and my job really makes me hate Xmas.

On a side note....let's put Christ back in Christmas, even though they stole a Pagan holiday and Big J was actually born in March or April, if at all.

Bah Hum bug, Cookie eaten long haired fat bastage.

Wait a minute,,I know lots of my Bros like that. they just dont wear a red jumpsuit,,mostly Orange or White with Black stripes.:D

I'm on the "Do Not Call" list I guess.................I'm still waiting on that frickin' pony.

And I don't want to hear anymore of this garbage about "you can't get a pony down a chimney".

:mad: :mad: :mad:

cubby said:
I'm on the "Do Not Call" list I guess.................I'm still waiting on that frickin' pony.

And I don't want to hear anymore of this garbage about "you can't get a pony down a chimney".

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sura ya can,,one piece at a time.:D And by the way,,what was ya gonna do with that pony ya sick bastage?:D :farm:

WeedHopper said:
Sura ya can,,one piece at a time.:D And by the way,,what was ya gonna do with that pony ya sick bastage?:D :farm:

Don't ask! Don't tell

And for all our sakes NO PICS

WeedHopper said:
Keep Cubby away from stumps.

Don't need stumps....I got stilts, I can chase them down...:hubba:

Yes,,but stumps are easier to stand on when yur drunk.

Yeah, I don't want to be too predictable. I can be very good, but I can be hella naughty too. Just who I am I guess. Probably why Santa has not visited me lately.

Latest posts

Back