Are you safe...at home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Hehe...had to share this with the family! I've had this problem with a constant heartbeat in my left ear that's been getting louder and louder as the weeks went on so the wifey finally took me to an urgent care facilty. After a few test the NURSE practitioner reffered me to the hospital for fear of all things..a brain leasion! Freaking out i went. Now a little history....I HATE HOSPITALS! So as i was getting my vitals checked and answering a whole slew of questions the nurse asked me...are you safe at home?:huh: Being over six foot and ranging from 250-260 i was puzzled as was the wifey. She then repeated...are you safe at home???????? :huh: Again i was puzzled. She asked do you get beat or are you abused!:spit: With me being me i pondered the thought fer a min and after a tap on the back of the head from the wifey i told her no. I was told they have to ask that question no matter who's in the room. We're still getting play out of that! Turn out i have vertigo due to fluid behind my eardrum.

Lesson: Don't cheap out go to the ER and..um....make sure your safe at home!!!:laugh:

Lol that's damn funny, I can just picture your wife standing behind you waiting for you to answer the question too before tapping you on the shoulder hah.

Sparda said:
Lol that's damn funny, I can just picture your wife standing behind you waiting for you to answer the question too before tapping you on the shoulder hah.
I wish it was my shoulder it was the back of my head.

At least she didn't slap you up the side of the head and tell you to answer damn it. I am glad you are safe at home all big cheffy of you. get rid of that fluid... get better Cheffy.

Glad you are okay chef....and tell the wifey to stop beating on ya.:p

Yeah I hear one good smack across your head can break your eardrum.

Is that what really happened? chef :rofl:

Rosebud said:
At least she didn't slap you up the side of the head and tell you to answer damn it. I am glad you are safe at home all big cheffy of you. get rid of that fluid... get better Cheffy.
It was close Rosie:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Glad you are okay chef....and tell the wifey to stop beating on ya.:p

It would've been worse but there was a witness:p :p :p

pcduck said:
Yeah I hear one good smack across your head can break your eardrum.

Is that what really happened? chef :rofl:

lol...i was told to say i no speaka engleesh.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back