Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like it's been forever since I started watching this grow! Man I can't wait for some pics of that strawberry cough harvest. That smell on has got to be amazing. Looking forward to the fruits of your labor.
Good luck.

Your doing a great job SS. :aok: The ladies look nice and healthy just how ya want them. ;)

thanks every1..i took some pictures a few min ago some nice bud shots 23 days in flower so far..i done a good clean up in the grow room and the mylar i put lastnite looks like its doin its job coz wen i entered the grow room i cud see improvment :D ..i love the game:D ..stay tuned:ignore:

SDC11599.JPG

SDC11600.JPG

SDC11603.JPG

SDC11605.JPG

hi all
i had a problem with the timers for the lights they wer very inconsistant on goin on n off..so ive been doing it manully since flower it would take up to 15 seconds in totall to turn all lights from the time i enter the room..i felt at the time it would not be a big deal...
i thought i put it out der so u guys know..let me know if its a problem..thanks.:)

plants are looking very very good keep up the good work and you shouldnt have any problems with the light prob happy growing

JUST CHANGED THE WATER IN THE REZ!! pheww
i tell ya its no joke to change it, i do it every 2 weeks as stated by some and the only way i can do it by my self is to bucket it t out 50ltr and place the pots on a clean towal..
i prepared the water 36 hrs before hand at a PH OF 5.4..
i have question on the pots in my hydro system..
the roots are growing out of the bottom of the pots..i gave the rez a good wash and all the sprinklers..to keep things clean:) ..wat shud i do with the roots i dont want them to pick up any sickness..anyhow here some pics..

SDC11645.JPG

SDC11646.JPG

SDC11647.JPG

SDC11648.JPG

SDC11650.JPG

SDC11651.JPG

DAY 29 FLOWER
not much to report took a couple of pics first 2 are strawberrycough next 2 are orangebud next 2 are strawberry cough..last 2 are passion#1 in my hydro set up..all are 29 days in flower and are improve'n every day the passion#1 plants became real frosty ova nite pictures dont do justice ill try get better ones 2mowrow..talk to u guys later.:)

SDC11666.JPG

SDC11667.JPG

SDC11669.JPG

SDC11670.JPG

SDC11680.JPG

SDC11681.JPG

SDC11685.JPG

SDC11686.JPG

maineharvest said:
Those buds are lookin real good. How many days off flower do these strains take?:ccc:
HI orangebud + strawberrycough are supposedto take eight weeks, they will be a month old on friday i think by the 1st of june they shud be outta der..the hydro been indica(passion#1) shud be done well before the soil i hope so :rolleyes: smokin GARBAGE right nw :eek: ..time will tell thanks for droppin n maine..
p.s i love maine lol

sillysara I feel your pain when it comes to changing the water in the rez, thats why when these plants are done flowering I'm installing a Y valve on my pump so that I can shut off the sprayer feed and turn on the drain feed and then just pump the water out. Live and learn I suppose lol, this first grow has taught me a lot about hydro and everything else. Good luck though. And the girls look lovely.

thanks comments tater:) . trail n error for me too :p lol i hope after this grow il know how to grow better from then on..that y valve is a great idea..;)
later

MONTH IN FLOWER TODAY!!:D :D
FIRST 5 PICS ARE HYDRO AND THE REST ARE THE SOIL PLANTS GOTTO SAY THE SOIL DOING ALOT BETTER THAN THE HYDRO THAT WAS EXPECTED BEIN A NOVICE AT IT:eek: BUT IM LEARNIN SO I HOPE IL HAVE BETTER RESULTS NEXT TIME AROUND;) ..GOIN TO HEAD TO THE LOCAL SHOP AND GET SOME B52..I HEARD ITS GOOD STUFF TO PROMOTE HEALTY CELLS..

NEXT FEEDING WILL BE NEXT WENSDAY AND PLAN ON START FEEDING IT OVERDRIVE ALSO WITH SENSI BLOOMPART A+B..AND MAYBE B-52..
PICS TAKEN THIS MORNIN..ANY FEED BACK ON NUTES U USE TROW EM AT ME..THANKS;)

SDC11700.JPG

SDC11701.JPG

SDC11688.JPG

SDC11689.JPG

SDC11691.JPG

SDC11692.JPG

SDC11695.JPG

SDC11696.JPG

your ladies are looking beautiful and sweet selection of strains keep up the great work

hi all..sme pics,,34 days in flower..nice aroma from my passion#1 plants..and a real skunky smell from the orangebud and the strwberrycough has a fruity like smell..all plants are healty some better than others..but that was expected..thinkin about gettin some nutes to push em for the last 4 to 3 weeks..cud some of u let me know wat product u use and wats good to push em any in put be great

hi all.igot a big problem with plants both hydro and soil..i messed up by feeding them OVERDRIVE from advancednutes that was over a year old and probley gone off..their certainly SICK on the leafs theirs spots exactly like rust..some are worse off than others, crazy this happened over nite and just noticed this morning.. i will prepare water and flush them tonite when the lights are on..REALLY dissapointed that i mades that misteak..going to need all of ur help on this one..methods on flushing etc..SRRY my camera's bust just wen i need it:eek:
can i get some feed back on this one thanks:)

Latest posts

Back