Arjarn Haze - mist of destruction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavyfreak

Reaction score
These ladys are 4 weeks old they are Arjarn Haze from Nirvana seeds co.

Stye grow: window grow

Soil: typical 2 layed soil no rock with bone meal about 2 weeks in.

arjanhaze33ebitches.jpg

arjanshaze13.jpg

oh yeah, I already transplanted the one in the red cup... today acutually.

whats up heavyfreak. Your babies are looking nice and healthy. I see that you harvested your last grow and smoked it already. :D How was the high?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up heavyfreak. Your babies are looking nice and healthy. I see that you harvested your last grow and smoked it already. :D How was the high?

Hey, brother thanks for the words. The high was awesome, I'd two were Mid's and one was just high quality regs. I got about 3/4 ounces from the plants. It got to apoint where they werent growing anymore. Once started to turn hermie, I was noticing little balls / seeds developing.

Down to two, one was a freaking male, cut that fucker yesterday. I've got another germinating as I speak.

I gotta say it heavyfreak.
You have a magical window or something. you are one of a kind that I seen successfully grow in a window. Its amazing.
I'm gonna keep an eye on this one as well.

lol thanks Mutt! You could be right, I mean I've had women tell me i'm magical, maybe these ladys are getting some of the same stuff huh? lol I'll keep you posted.

Well, I cut them down.. I had a dispute with a roommate and rather run the chance of a rat. I cut all these fuckers down. ... ...

my they rest in peace.

heavyfreak said:
Well, I cut them down.. I had a dispute with a roommate and rather run the chance of a rat. I cut all these fuckers down. ... ...

my they rest in peace.

Bummer :(

Damn man what a drag. Well next grow be sure and not have a roommate. ;)

Latest posts

Back