asap info......mixing fertz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrBobMarleyJr said:
when u say 1 month of veg should i put them higher after the first month and if so do it till i want to flower and leave them at a certain height till harvest[/quote

...and Im sorry when I said something about 1 month I meant for only being 1 month old they look great.

When you go to flowering at this point is up to you if you havent already.

They look plenty Vegd to me. At this point you really are only growing for bigger size harvest.

:48: i would like a good size harvest lol i have a small northern lights auto almost a bonsai tree size ''hahahaha'' next to her she got two weeks of flower left i figured i would wait till shes finished then focus all the light on (my super sour og the pics) and start 12/12 to her thanks for all the help and advise

Update on my girl "thanks for the help everyone"

Thanks to all your help and advise i thought i would chuck up a few more photos so wee can see how she looks now..
Dont mind the kitty thats Toka she enjoys too... Haha

Thanks again

100_1361.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1366.jpg

MrBobMarleyJr said:
Update on my girl "thanks for the help everyone"

Thanks to all your help and advise i thought i would chuck up a few more photos so wee can see how she looks now..
Dont mind the kitty thats Toka she enjoys too... Haha

Thanks again

Nice looking girls and a very pretty cat....I didn't go for the cheap joke...:hubba:

My cats like to mess with my plants until they start flowering...then they want no part of them.

Keep up the good work...your plants look real good.

lol thanks.....
ya everytime i bring her out the kittys all over it lol she knows its something she cant mess with... chew on all the other plants not her tho....
Another weeks or two and its time for the snap...
Hoping for some nice budds

don't know as if I can say I've seen any tighter growth with cfl's before. Very impressive!

Latest posts

Back