asap info......mixing fertz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
hey everyone quick question is it ok to mix fertz. i figured it would b ok to do half and half i use a 20-20-20 right now have an organic 5-1-1 would it be ok to mix instead of using just 20-20-20 let me kno asap its feeding time thanks everyone

Yeah why do you want to mix them in the first place? What stage are your plants in? I find it so much easier to just use GH floranova...very easy.

just a question, wanted to see the feed back, guess it was a pointless thought lol..... they dont sell any gh products where i live and and ordering them online would be a big F*$@ around

shes just into week four of veg im using the 20-20-20 on her right now, she short but bushy.... any tip on how to bring her some height just put my lights higher i would imagine? " using cfl's "

100_1304.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1306.jpg

It looks good, so feed what you have been, you need different fertz to flower anyways I wouldnt wish for height or you may get too much, when you flower she will stretch.

its a cool looking plant you got there Mr Bob.

o i kno how long do u norm veg befor flower..... and im thinking of us 15-30-15 that will be good ya think

Dam yo that is a shorty for sure...nice job.
I veg till they show sex then flip....you can veg as long as you like just remember they can double in height in flower...

shes from a feminized seed so i kno the sex... so since i kno that what are your thoughts

how do you know she is a she? I doubt that that shorty is showing sex yet? fem seeds are not fool proof.

It depends on how BIG you want your plant to be. If you flip the lights on that shorty now you will have a Very Small Cute Budding plant, CUTE but with Very Little amount of bud maybe an 1/8th or so. lol,,,So Vegging is up to you.. I would let that have 24hrs light for another two or three weeks maybe more even. To get any amount of bud you need it to be at least 15 or more inches when going to flower this should give a 30inch plant at harvest and get 2ozs out of it.

Pretty Plant keep doing what your doing that thing is Tight/Nice

i planned on running her in veg for atleast that if not a week or two more...... i did not kno that fem seeds arn't fool proof tho... what should i be lookin for then ladies n gents

MrBobMarleyJr said:
i planned on running her in veg for atleast that if not a week or two more...... i did not kno that fem seeds arn't fool proof tho... what should i be lookin for then ladies n gents

Until you see female pistils nothing is written in stone....then later on in flowering keep an eye out for any signs of her becoming a he....
Fem beans can be a pain in the butt.

MrBobMarleyJr said:

It probably is Female, so I wouldnt worry but like Hamster said Until you see it for sure you don't know forsure that is all,, More than likely it is female 90% I think is the Fem seed Ratio nowadays I may be wrong though. If your gonna grow it that big you will need to transplant it in a bigger pot at least a week before flower. I think She will be nice, sure is a compact little good looking girl.;) :D

Thats gonna be one hella nice plant!! Makes me want to buy some seeds! LOL

Keep the light the same it is working well let it grow low and tight,, you will like later in flower!

Right on. ya shes a super sour og fem..... thanks for all the feed back everyone.. this is all new to me and everything helps

MrBobMarleyJr said:
Right on. ya shes a super sour og fem..... thanks for all the feed back everyone.. this is all new to me and everything helps

What breeder is that by brosef? That sounds tasty as hellll....:hubba:

attitude, and emerald triangle thats y i pick her first she was a freebee too lol next is grape fruit kush

Just want some tips about cfl's for when i do my next seed.
I kno to keep the lights 2'' or so away from the the plant i would just like to kno is this something to do all the way through veg and flower or at some point should i be raising them much higher lemme kno thanks

The best thing to do is let them around an inch or so. CFLs are cool enough that with a fan blowing through them they are cool the to touch. Your plants will burn if they come into contact with the bulbs but only after some time. Hell with tube flouros they can sit up against the bulb for at least a day and only come out slightly dry, let alone burned. Your best bet is to keep em super close and keep an eye on em. Make sure you always have a fan going and also your grow room temps are right and you can get em real close. Just dont spray nuted water on the leaves and put the lights close because the nutes burn. Burning your plants. I gotta say however by the looks of those pics you keep your CFLs nice n close. Keep it up for only 1 month of Veg they look fantastic. No discoloration, leaves nice n sturdy. Doing good guy. Keep it up.

when u say 1 month of veg should i put them higher after the first month and if so do it till i want to flower and leave them at a certain height till harvest

Well really you need to keep your lights inches throughout the whole grow. Keep your lights inches from the top and then if you can get some lights inside the canopy or around the sides.

Like I said CFLs are great but you have to keep them within inches of the plant somewhere on the plant (during flowering primarily at all your budding sites or just shining the whole way up the plant.

Your babies are extremely bushy which is great. They will jump up when you got to flower, but just keep an eye on em and make sure they dont rest up against the bulbs for too long. Maybe check em every night b4 lights out or every morning when the lights come on.

If you don like raising your lights, then mount them and lower your plants as they grow.

PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THAT FOR EVERY 2X THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR LIGHTS THE PLANT GETS 1/4 OF THE LUMENS.

SO if you have them within an inch they should get just about all lets just say 2000 lumens in a bulb. But say you move it 2 inches away. The light output is then diminshed to only 500 lumens. Got it? Keep em close. Keep an eye on em. Always take them out daily and check on em. Make sure there is no signs of extreme dryness or bruning curling or browning of leaves.

Burning your plants is not a huge huge deal but it will stunt growth and puch your babies even closer to hermie-ing due to stress. However I can tell you that a little burn will actually make your plants, jump back even stronger. Kinda like a immune system. You get sick and your body fights it and comes out stronger for next time. However a sick plant cannot fight things like this as good, almost like unhealthy people cant fight sickness as well in comparison.

Latest posts

Back