astra007

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
editted:

OK The date of that post is the same as his and stoney's aurgument that was worked out. At least it seemed that way.
I think that Astra007 does have some explaining to do, and would be a "good" decision to edit that other post and apologize for attacking americans. IMO.

Wow, what a shame. :(

I never even think about what county someone lives in. To me, we all all united by the love of marijuana. It's sad that someone had to publicly bash a member here by doing it on another board. (mod edit)

yup,i just posted an apology there and did not remove the post of my shame. this was during stoney bud and my scrape and thanks to mutt fer giving me a heads up. same fer hick - i get in **** all the time. my intentions are good but my mouth sometimes is baad. it comes from being an activist on the legalization of marijuana. i do and will go down swinging; in my case screaming, for the cause. because calgary420 went down and the actions of wcc in my forum, i had to ask fer the first person i have ever banished there or elsewhere to be removed.

calgary420 got hacked again by a russian web IP, so be on the alert. had this to deal with as well, again my apologies fer forgetting to remove a post. i like M/P thxs grunt for bringing it to my intention

What???..and nothing about me?...NOW I am offended..:mad:

I just caught your "follow-up" post astra. Thank you for the kind words.:)
"We ALL have our moments"..;)

I respect your passion for the truth and for the activism. Keep up the good fight.

oh im not a coward; thats the last thing you can call me as i have several war medals from america to prove it. as well as turkey, canada, germany and others. i just blast americans fer being arrogent at times because you are - its the truth and nothing to be ashamed of. you are no.1 in power - worldwide.

hick, i did not leave you out as you were the 1 to point the way with stoney bud too. i now have the utmost RESPECT for ya both. as well as my friend; i hope i can say this = MUTT

im sure i'll get slammed again by some1 because its really difficult to change yer mood when jumping from forum to forum. i come here to relax and chat. sorry all - astra

hee hee..I was referring to a post bashing me at calgary astra. I thought I deserve one as well. What is it with stoney gettin' ALL the publicity? ehh

I jest astra. Lightens the mood. No foul intended, bra'

Hey astra007 thanks for taking care of that man.

just got a post that calgary420 is down again. rats. did i do that? nawww........

astra- I am glad you guys worked things out. And I apologize for what I said too.

I always like the making up part. :)

Now, back to smokin'...

calgary420 is fine, now i wonder what bearfootlove was eating? he's our mod of mushrooms????

hell, b/grunt you should have heard what i said at my favorite crappy seedbank in bc before they banned me for the fourth and last time. would make yer virgin ears fall right off, it would. hehehe i astra flamed them with 9 wing-pals in formation. hit every topic on their boards faster then they could take 'em down fer 12 hours straight using 33 IP's and a military issue lurker software package on an old apache server that they could not figure out. them were the fun days. teach them to sell us crap seeds. we were from 6 different provinces and 3 states; by the time i got knocked out, there were 6 more states and 2 european countries in the battle. my nic the last time was nomad007, hee haw mountain dew.

heyo, brother grunt - why dont ya register at calgary and join the discussions there. always need new blood but look out fer sox and bsdwolf. any problems tell them astra asked ya to come. hehehe

astra007 said:
heyo, brother grunt - why dont ya register at calgary and join the discussions there. always need new blood but look out fer sox and bsdwolf. any problems tell them astra asked ya to come. hehehe
Whats up astra007. Thanks for the invatation man but i'm not much of a forum jumper. I was a member at a few other sites at one time or another but enjoy this site the most.

Latest posts

Back