At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ness

Reaction score
Hello fellow cannabis grower. I'm 68 year old female, and growing for a few years. Thing is I've jump from one nutes system to other (organic, fox farm, coco coir chips, mega crop, and now general organic which I'm staying with for awhile. I got to say this time is the best i've every done. The most trouble i've had is watering. Also, ive have not see much active trichomes growth. As of now my fan leaf are not snowy. I'm still wishing.

Yumbolt Autoflowering Fem at 8 weeks.
1633272962288.jpeg

1633273068761.jpeg

1633273215294.jpeg

With that being said, I'll be growing Glue Gelato Auto Fem next grow. I'll be looking forward to that grow. Smoking on some gas. A decent buzz.

Have a good day.
♒👾

Hi ness. The plants are looking very healthy. The buds are tiny for 8 weeks. What is your light? how far away from the canopy do you place it?

They are going to stay in flower for a while until buds fill right, not planning to harvest anytime soon correct?

Hi ness. The plants are looking very healthy. The buds are tiny for 8 weeks. What is your light? how far away from the canopy do you place it?
Hi zem, I'm using Gilxer 3000-5000k and 1000 w, Lights are a foot and halve to two feet away. I tried to save money and though those wound be good. But, it seem like I have to save for better lights system. :)

They are going to stay in flower for a while until buds fill right, not planning to harvest anytime soon correct?
Hello ROSTER, I'm going to keep them in flower as long as I can. Things can only get better. I payed $60 dollar each for my lights. And, I relies, now, I need better. Xmas has to pass by first. I'm only feeding 1/2 the strength of nutes. I'll increase a little next feeding.

Hopefully, Yumbolt will get to a ok size, and denser. I grew her out once before this, it took 12 weeks and the yield wasn't to great. And, the trich didn't grow. I'm in for the long run, thing can only get better, right

Ness that is 8 weeks grow time correct
Looking good
yes, 8 weeks, After seeing that picture of those Auto's growing. My heart sack. I got to go back to remember who grow those Auto. I still got 4 weeks of growth. We will see.

Hopefully, Yumbolt will get to a ok size, and denser. I grew her out once before this, it took 12 weeks and the yield wasn't to great. And, the trich didn't grow. I'm in for the long run, thing can only get better, right
Yep its called learning as you grow , most people can not get past the seedling stage Grats

Yep its called learning as you grow , most people can not get past the seedling stage Grats
Morning ROSTERMAN, Thank you. I love growing and like lots of people are on a tight budget. I just have to save money for a decent light system. I'm an early raiser. Have coffee and a morning bowl. Retirement is good.😊

Morning ROSTERMAN, Thank you. I love growing and like lots of people are on a tight budget. I just have to save money for a decent light system. I'm an early raiser. Have coffee and a morning bowl. Retirement is good.😊
Morning Ness
That is how most people start, the LEDs will work that you have but there are better ones for higher yields , I would be using my old HPS and MH bulbs but they get way to hot for my inside grow room. I too use LEDs and built a few Quatum boards systems that worked great last indoor grow. There are so many companies producing light it is a hard choice indeed, and yes money matters.

Morning Ness
That is how most people start, the LEDs will work that you have but there are better ones for higher yields , I would be using my old HPS and MH bulbs but they get way to hot for my inside grow room. I too use LEDs and built a few Quatum boards systems that worked great last indoor grow. There are so many companies producing light it is a hard choice indeed, and yes money matters.

Yes, there is so many lights out there. They all have good write up about their product. It's nice to know that auto's will grow bigger. 😎

Yes, there is so many lights out there. They all have good write up about their product. It's nice to know that auto's will grow bigger. 😎
When I heard about autos the breeders were saying never do anything but plant them and leave them alone. Now guys have been doing training and trimming (more bud sites) to get greater yields .
I have seen a few real big ones that friends have grown .
I need to get my auto seeds out , try some for winter .

ROSTER my plants are not showing sign of trich, does that also have to do with my light system? Now, it's the time game.👽

Latest posts

Back